Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whoops it's Wednesday! New Father's Day Images!

Well, whoops, we made it all the way to Wednesday and skipped right over Tiddly Tuesday, but I did finally get two new images listed. :) In honor of Father's Day (coming up in the US), I drew up two little fisher folks. My daughter LOVES to go fishing with her dad, so this is something for her to color for him on Father's Day...:) Now fishing is something I rarely did as a child since my father hated fishing. LOL...and then there was the time I had to have a fishhook removed by the doctor---still shudder over that lovely memory. Fishing is not my favorite thing, but I persevered and enjoyed drawing this sweet fishing experience... LOL



And then what would Wryn be without a little/big brother to bug when fishing, so meet brother Ricky...click HERE.
If you leave me some suggestions for sentiments, I may type them up and add them as a freebie for everyone, but I was feeling totally brain dead today and couldn't add a one...LOL Sooo, please inspire me...
EDIT: Added some colored samples...:)


16 comments:

Joey said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Christy love these! Joey x

Jennifer Shults said...

Um, these are perfectly amazingly adorable. And Ricky is AMAZING... I need more of him, lol. :)

Judith said...

soooooooooo cute :D

grtjs

Rachel Parys said...

Ooooo, I love him! I don't normally gravitate towards boy images, but I will definitely be getting him! Would love to see him hanging around more!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe how cute!!!! How about Fish-ing you a Happy Father's Day!!

Mette said...

Oh my - definately going on my wish list. They are adorable :).

Hugs, Mette

GCLmom said...

Here are some of my favorite fishing sayings (and some I made up!) :)

You're a 'reel' friend!

You should've seen the one that got away.

The early worm gets the fish.

Fish you were here.

I'd rather be fishing.

A reel expert can tackle anything.

Gone fishin' be back at dark-thirty.

So Many Fish - So Little Time

Catch Me If You Can

Lure The Best

I only fish on days that end in "Y"

Good things come to those that bait.

femke said...

hi christy,

lovely images!!!

how about "it's a fishy kind of day", "that's just fishy" or You're a great catch".

greetings femke

femke said...

ow I have some more:

you're the catch of the day!!!

birthday fishes to you.

I fish you were here with me.

I don't know if it all makes sense but all these just popped into my head.

greetings femke

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Wow...great sentiments ladies...thanks so much! :)

rosie said...

gorgeous image x

Leah Crowe said...

eeeks.. fish hook REMOVAL? *shudders* I don't know how you made it through drawing these, but I absolutely adore them both!! Have a happy weekend!!
hugs, Leah

Holly Jackson said...

Oh my goodness Christy.....i LOVE BOTH of these.....got get em.....thanks

Holly Jackson said...

Ooops forgot to give you some inspiration for sentiments..."Fishing you well" "Fishing you a lovely day" "Have whopper of a day"

Sharon said...

Wonderful images and really enjoyed your copic colouring video.
Love Sharon

Shirley said...

How did I miss these fabulous images. Glad to see some great sentiments to go with them.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...