Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - and a new face!

Hi ya'll! I am so very happy to welcome you back to Tuesday and especially to introduce you to the new face on our team---Leah! :) This is a lovely creation for her official first post as a Tiddly Inker. Don't you just love her coloring of Be Bold Ballerina? Welcome Leah! :)

Did you meet Sisters on Sunday, well if not, here they are again....hehe Click HERE for the listing with the digital stamp and sentiment including Wryn, Flynn (there are other Flynns at Stamping Bella as a rubber stamp), and Emmaline.
And if you like the Sisters image, I have a new digital stamp with Emmaline all on her own.

Meet Emmaline in two versions...I wanted a face to match Wryn, but then I thought she also might need a grown up face, so I drew a different version as well....both versions will be in your zip file after purchase, so you may use whichever one suits you. A 2 for 1 deal...who can resist???? LOL
I colored the grown up version since it was something a little different and I wanted to see how I liked it. I am also interested to know which one you like...the simpler face or the more grown up face? If you have a preference, please leave me a comment and let me know. :)
And I have a lovely sample from Arabella to show off the simpler face. :)  Love the name tag with "fabulous"--and look at her hair coloring...wow!!
 
We don't have a new challenge this week, so you still have a week to enter our current challenge HERE! Many happy wishes for a lovely week and lots of crafting time!

15 comments:

wlbillings said...

I like the simpler face. Love all your images!

Lisa Lynn said...

All your images are just adorable!

Lisa T said...

Both are cute, but I prefer the younger face. Plus, that version is a better match for Wryn.

Rebecca Morefield-Wagner said...

Awww, she is adorable!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

She's so cute!!!

Kimberly said...

I like the older version...and your coloured image just rocks...does that one come as well when you purchase....if it does i'm gonna have to go shopping...i love the odd coloured digi when i'm in a mad rush for a card...super cute..www.justwordz.ca

Playing with Paper said...

Awww so cute!!!

eva said...

great card from leah! emmaline is cute! i like both versions but i think i'm leaning towards the simpler face more. though the more i stare at your colored version, the more i like her too! they're both great!

alethea said...

i think i prefer the older face version!! But i do like them both! I love all your images!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE So cute!!! I like the simpler face!!!!

cal8007 said...

Would like the older face, it would be a change of pace. Thanks for the opp to choose!

Carmen L

E said...

These are so cute!!

Miranda said...

the sisters are very cute, but I think I prefer the older face, missed the ballerina a few days ago is wonderful too...cuet cute cute
hugs
Miranda

Suzanne said...

I think I like the older face..after all she is supposed to be the big sister. All I know is they are sooooo cute!!!

Carly said...

hey talking about new things! I love the look of the page! Looks lovely .... a change is always nice and this is clean and crisp... very fresh.
xoxox Carly