Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Special Tiddly Tuesday - Be Bold

Happy Tuesday thoughts!! :) Welcome back!

I drew this little dancer 6 or 7 months ago, but never really did anything with her until this weekend...so please meet a delayed, but cute and quirky ballerina. This image started out with my daughter dressing up in a feathered mask---she loves masks and gets a new one at Halloween (about the time I drew this LOL). She prefers the masks to be fancy and she then wore one with feathers sticking up everywhere and that led to this idea....
But after I colored it, Little Bit informed me that I should have colored the feathers as peacock tail feathers....and made a blue tutu since it is her very favorite color....I mean, come on mom, grey is ugggglllyyyy.  Na-uh!!!, say I!! It is eeeelllleegggant! LOL

The sample also includes the free sentiment that comes with the image, but it will be in black type, not white. This sample was hand colored with Copics and then mixed up with some digital coloring in the background.

So please meet the "improperly" colored Be Bold, Be You Ballerina
(a digital stamp 300 dpi line art that is ready to be printed and colored. :D )

Annie Rose made this stunning sample!
And Lou made this adorable book (she actually used a Tiddly Inks paper in there too)
 
And totally off topic, a few days ago, we had Melissa the Birthday Bear make an appearance for our very own Melissa's birthday...
Wow...that is a lot going on, but we are not done yet...we saved the best for last.

So what makes this Tiddly Tuesday especially special? Well, we have some new faces to introduce to you. Last month we had quite a few guests join us for the birthday celebration and we were able to talk a few of them into joining the team....We are very proud to introduce (or re-introduce) 3 new and very delightful ladies who are now Tiddly Inkers:


and
Aren't they amazing?? If you want to visit all our DT members on the challenge blog, hop on over and get inspired by our whole team....I am so lucky to have such talented ladies working with the Tiddly images....I never get tired of seeing their creations. :)

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Christy hun I can't tell you how much I LOVE both of these little images and I am so super excited about all the new Tiddly Inkers!
huge hugs Lou xxx

eva said...

congrats to the new dt members! they are awesome! love the new digi and that saying! melissa the bday bear is super cute too!

Leah Crowe said...

*snickers* I just have to giggle at "improperly colored" so cute!! Thanks for the smile splitting my face in two right now. :) Love the quirky ballerina, and the Melissa Birthday bear is sweet too! Congrats to the new DT!! :)

Shirley said...

Christy, these are fabulous new images, but I LOVE the ballerina, especially with DD's comments.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE the new Ballerina is super cute! Love all the DT creations here too!!!
hugs, Heidi

Alyce said...

Christy she is just beyond amazing! hahaha you know I imagined her with peacock feathers too ;) but she is so stunning and elegant in grey! Beautiful work :D Thanks so much for the warm welcome I am so excited to be a part of the team!

Lisa Lara said...

Welcome to the new dt. Yay. Love the ballerina. So cute. Love that pose.

Suzanne said...

I am in love with everything Wren!! Congrats to the new DT's they did a wonderful job. Birthday bear is such a cutie I'm sure I will be inking her soon.

Paula Gale said...

gorgeous new image - lol about LB telling you how to colour the image - that's kids for you!!!

Love these samples from your new DT members, really up my street - particularly the shabby chic look.... welcome to each of them.

Big hugs

Paula x x x