Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! Meet Wryn's Sisters

I realize that this is the American Mother's Day, but it is the day our family celebrates, so Happy Sunday wherever you are. :D

It has been a lovely day so far. I was awoken (might I add, very bright and early) with a lovely book of hand drawn wildflowers (illustrated by my fabulous Little Bit) AND fresh flowers and muffins AND lots of hugs and kisses....and then I was instructed to sleep in (you know, since I wasn't already woken up hehe).

I am lucky in that my mother is still with us and usually literally next door to me. :) She is out of town this week and visiting my brother's family for my niece's first birthday....wow, time has flown. It seems like I just drew the Lilli Claire images when she was born....and now she is one. Happy birthday, Lily (the correct spelling)!

I am also lucky in that I am one of 3 sisters (I am the oldest--and thus wisest and most wonderful, just ask my sisters, they will of course agree...hmmmmm, maybe not!! LOL) and I wanted to create a sisters image using Wryn---so for Mother's Day, I did. :)

Meet Wryn's sisters Flynn (yes, you can find Flynn alone as a rubber stamp at Stamping Bella) and Emmaline. :) 
They are now available at the Tiddly store as a digital stamp (ready to print and color for your personal projects :D) . The terms of use are available HERE.
Click HERE to go the listing for Sisters and their FREE sentiment:
I hope you have a wonderful day--either remembering or celebrating with your mom or your mother figure. It really is a precious thing to be able to share your life with fantastic women---whether it is a sister or a mom or a friendly mother figure. :)

7 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous image x

eva said...

i've always wanted sisters!! such a sweet image! and happy mother's day to you too!

Mary J said...

Gorgeous! Only got brothers - a little sister would have been better (but don't tell the boys that!!)

Anita said...

Aww, such a gorgeous image Christy. Happy Mother's Day!

Shirley said...

The sisters are wonderful. Glad you were celebrated in such a wonderful way by LB.

Lisa Lynn said...

Another cute image, you are so talented.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super cute!!!!