Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - New Challenge this week and some Winners

Hi everyone! :)
Welcome back to Tiddly Inks...I am extremely grateful for all the love last week and sweet compliments! I was planning to showcase some more older images this week, but I have not had a chance to do that because Monday was TAX day!!! Oh, boy, wasn't that fun!!! LOL Anyway, I think I am done and mostly caught up on paperwork! Yay me! But as a result, there are no new images today. I had huge plans to draw a custom thank you, but I shall wait and do that soon. hehe


To get your fix, you will have to check out the SUPER CUTE creations by the DT on the challenge blog! :)  Go visit them HERE.

I also have the winners from last week's comments. You will have to trust me on the random thing, because I am not posting that many different screenshots, but I did use Random.org. :)

If your name is listed below, please email me (link in the side bar) and I will get you the images of your choice from the release. :) 

Tuesday's Winner

Lisa M

Wednesday's Winner

GCLMom (loved the poem...LOL)

Thursday's Winner

Lisa Lynn

Friday's Winner

Anita

Saturday's Winner

Wendy Thompson

Sooo, once again, thank you so much for all the fun last week....I am going to be organizing more fun later this week once I recover from my paperwork blitz....LOL

See you soon! :)




4 comments:

Lisa said...

DARN IT!!!! Im Lisa M too but its not me who won!!! :)

Better luck next time. :)

lis-m said...

Sorry Lisa, its me.... Lis-m ... wahooooo thanks so much Cristy off to email u now :-0 commiserations Lisa! x

yvon said...

Wow, congratulations girls.

Arabella said...

Congratulations everyone! I love your new blog look Christy! So stylish!

Arabella