Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 6 - Some Oldies and Goodies

So...all the Wryns may be done for the week, but I thought I would continue the celebration by moving some of the older images into the new shop. Since Tiddly Inks started, I have moved shop twice and as result, not all the images got moved over. But I left a few of my favorites, so I am moving them a few at a time...

This is the original version of Aisha from a year ago or so...

...but I wanted some changes to her look, so this is the newer version I am putting in the shop with new hair and eyes... :)
Find the new Aisha HERE.

This older image is based on my daughter "camping out" under the table in her makeshift tent so I thought I would move it over too simply for the sentimental value...hehe

The zip file comes with the tea pot and cups in a separate file, so you can cut and paste and layer as needed. :) I think it is a fun Just Because image...:)

Let me re-introduce Tea Party Time, Right?




I will keep working on re-introducing some older yet goodie images...
I am reworking a few more too. :) 

Any favorites from the Basement, you want to see me keep? I am planning to close the Basement this summer, so let me know soon...



22 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Love her new eyes!!

Michaela said...

Love the changes!

Annie Rose said...

I love these!

Karen said...

Oh sweetie she is just so very beautiful!! Wow! :))
Stunning!xx

Rebecca Morefield-Wagner said...

Ooo, since you are closing the basement, I better get those images I have been saving in my wishlist!

Mette said...

These are lovely Christy. Tea-party looks so much fun and brings back memories :).

Hugs, Mette

Loopylou. said...

oh christy they are both gorgeous!!! mmmm from the basement...all of them!! mwah ha ha ha ha!! (Lou's evil chuckle :) )

yvon said...

She's so gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my gosh! Aisha is too cool, and I love the little girl under the table! (we've all been there!) What fun!!

Crafting Vicky said...

you are sooo talented. Beautiful work.

Heidi Brawley said...

oh how adorable. love them both!
Happy Easter!!!!

Carly said...

ooohhh love her!

and that tea party looks fabulous!

I love lots of images from the Basement store .... I have purchased a few already .... the unicorn is one of my favourites.

Can't you just move them all over?? Seems a shame for them to disappear :(

xoxoxo Carly

Lost in my Imagination said...

I love the basement! yes please, move them all over :)

Mary J said...

Just lovely - great new version of Aisha!

I'd love it if you moved over bunny boo adventures, whaz'up...or down, lara belle, thank you, froggie thoughts, bon bon diva and froggie thoughts. And lots more but those are my faves!

Mad Moose said...

Love the images, and camping out under the table brings back fond memories of my own! having just used it, I think froggie thoughts needs to be moved over - it works so well with Wryn and her froggy prince!

Arabella said...

The new Aisha is gorgeous Christy! The wee girl under the table is too cute too!

Arabella

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awww - so cute! Love Aisha's new eyes!!!!

Miranda said...

the old Aisha already looked gorgeous but the new one is awesome, great make over
hugs
Miranda

midnightscrap said...

SO cool!!!!

GCLmom said...

I like both versions of Aisha. The original version is like a younger, more innocent Aisha vs. the updated version is the grown up side of her - it's fun to see the results of your 'tweaking'. :)

Thistleblue said...

Aisha's new eyes are very pretty! Hope you're having a great day
hugs
Michelle
x

Faith A said...

LOVE this image.