Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - Eggspecting/Eggcellent

Hi happy little Inkers! :) I am here today with a brand new little image of Wryn. :) She found some great new little eggy friends.  :) I wasn't sure what to name her, so I went with Egg-cellent, but I think Egg-specting would work too.

Check out the gorgeous samples by the wonderful ladies on the DT....wowsers, huh??? They make it look so easy!! :)




Arabella


 
And this is a little review of Wryn - A Cherry on Top from last week. :) 

Here's hoping you have an Egg-cellent week!!! :)
Don't forget to check out the Fun with Fabric challenge going on this week. :) 

9 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Ahh! EGGIES! WRYN! Look at her curious little face... so cute! Amazing cards, DT.

-Annie Rose

Emmy said...

Oh! Love her to bits!!
Perfect both for easter and babycards!!
I have 7 friends at the moment who's expecting, and now I know what to make for them! Yay!

Alyce said...

What a cutie!! I love this image and those little eggs. Her expression is adorable :D

Shirley said...

Eggcelent is adorable and the cards that have been created are unbelieveable. What fun.

Lisa G. said...

Adorable! So many images so little time ;)

Lissa said...

She's SO cute!!! I can't wait to get her!!!

HUGS!

Rachel Parys said...

Another fantastic image! Wow! Great cards everyone!

eva said...

oh, she's so cute! and what great work by the dt! the cards are all amazing!

dpkennedy said...

Ack! Can they get any cuter?! I can't wait to color this one up :)

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...