Saturday, March 3, 2012

Terrorific Sale - 24 hours

So for the next 24 hours or so, we are going to have a TERRORIFIC sale!!! LOL
SALE IS NOW OVER! :) Thanks for shopping with Tiddly Inks....
I haven't drawn any halloween-ish images in way too long and this one came out today on a family picnic....yup, in the bright sun. :)

My whole family, including my mom and dad, went for a picnic by a lake and there were the best tree trunks lining the edge of the lake and the shape of one caught my eye...thus was born, Terrorific Day. :)

The file will have a sentiment to match. :)

And to celebrate our happy family day, I decided to spring a quick and terrorific sale on you.  Just enter the code below when you check out and you will be able to get 40% off your order when your purchase $10.00 or more...just for the next 24 hours.

SALE CODE:  TERRORIFIC
40% off orders $10.00 or above

Have a Terrorific Day!! :)

PS: Should you want to share the sale, I would be thrilled...just click the Facebook button below. :) 


11 comments:

Kymberlee said...

If only I would have waited a few more hours to order! GAH!!!!

Buy 'em all up people!

Alyce said...

Woohoo Thanks so much!! Can't wait to pick which tiddly's to grab ;)

Alyce said...

And love the new image too! It is awesome! :D

Enchanted Papercrafts said...

ok always love a sale even better when its digi's :)

Annie Rose said...

Hey now... AWESOME! :)

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you for the fabulous sale!! More stuff for me and how nice for you to have a sunny day today :)

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Well, thanks for the kind and happy thoughts, ladies! :)

Jennifer S said...

Double Yay!!!

Leanne said...

Sweet!! Thank you!!

eva said...

thank you so much for this awesome and super generous sale!! i appreciate it so much and am so happy to purchase some new wryns that i've been eyeing out! thank you!

Loopylou. said...

he he he he!! I LOVE it!!!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...