Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Super Spy and Super Fly Tiddly Tuesday!

Oh, yeah....we got some suppppperrrrr fly (yup, I know....cheesy! LOL) adventures coming up for Tiddly Inks in the next month or so, and I am sooo excited. :) The end of April/beginning of May marks the 2-year anniversary of Tiddly Inks digital stamps and that  kind of totally blows my mind. :) We are going to be revealing more information as we go, but for now, I created a little badge (using delightful coloring on Wryn by MelissaMade) to get us thinking about said celebration. :) If you want to share it, then just grab the code and post it...if not, just come on back and play with us when it is time. :) Our celebration will begin on Tuesday, April 3.







And before you go, let's meet a Wryn....did you know Wryn is getting a little rubber sister? Well, you can meet her at Stamping Bella's blog until she is born. LOL

Ahhhemm, back to Wryn.... hehe This image was a special request for a birthday, but I love how it turned out and I can see using it for lots of occasions. :) I also foresee that Wryn will be wearing a floppy hat and those glasses for summer soon too. LOL


 Lou



Larissa  using Super Spy AND Birthday Girl

10 comments:

eva said...

super cute new wryn! i'm excited for april now and the possibility of a summer wryn! gorgeous dt creations too!

Lisa Lara said...

She is so cute. I think I know who you are talking about. I saw a sneak peek today on SCS and the first thing I said is she looks like Wryn/Tiddly Inks.

Debbie said...

Wow, she is so fun.Amazing cards and inspiration from you and your talented DT.I just love Wryn.Hugs Debbie x

Heidi Brawley said...

oh she is cute!! Love all the DT creations!!!

Steph said...

so cute!

Emmy said...

Oh my!! So adorable!! Loooove the cards too!!

Dilsaver Designs said...

She is soooo cute, another that I have to have lol!! Thank you and beautiful DT creations :)

yvon said...

OMG, she's so, so cute. Love all the creations from the dt-members.
Yvon

Shirley said...

This image is totally adorable and reminds me of the book Harriet the Spy.

Erin said...

love love love it xxx