Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stamping Bella fun.....

I got my start in doodling crafty art for Emily of Stamping Bella years ago and we have maintained a wonderful relationship throughout the years (man, it has actually been yearS, with an S....LOL) and I am happy to draw images for her when I can and recently I did! :)

I drew Wryn's little sister for Bella-holics and you can find them HERE!!
 Go take a peek at Flyn if you are a rubber fan! :)

Plus there are a lot of other adorable images to get you hooked! :) Em comes up with the best designs and artists....and there is a new one today! :) click HERE!

16 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Tee hee! She's adorable!

Anita said...

These are super cute, Christy! You are such a talented gal. Thank you so much for sharing your art with us! :)

Alyce said...

Gorgeous! I love these...will have to pop over and take a look :)

Ursula Page said...

I have an idea for a new character. A girly girl who loves everything pink and sparkly and wears dresses, jewelry, crowns and sings in a microphone. Oh...I think Harper would be a cute name for that character ;)

KyMom said...

Christy, she's adorable. I already have several of the Wryn images. Guess I'll have to make room for her sister now ...

Loopylou. said...

squeeee christy Flyn is just soooo cute!! love her xxxx

Arabella said...

Oooh she's so sweet Christy! I'm off to put my order in!

Arabella

Lisa Lara said...

Very sweet Christy!

Deirdre said...

ADORABLE!

Rachel Parys said...

Get out of town! You know you are turning all of us into serious "Wryn" addicts! These are too stinkin' cute!!!!

Amarjeet said...

Gorgeous! I love this art.
vintage collectables
vintage home decor

Amarjeet said...

Gorgeous! I love this art.
vintage collectables
vintage home decor

Arts cad said...

thanks for sharing

Art exhibition
Art Gallery

Arts cad said...

Sweet and lovely post.

oil paintings
original oil painting

Arts cad said...

Beautiful post..
Buy painting
Buy contemporary painting

Arts cad said...

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic.
Buy artists posters
Buy painting posters

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...