Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday Thoughts!! :)

Howdy ya'll! :) Yup, it is a good-ol country greeting. LOL I am in a great mood as I have had a relaxing and family-oriented week. I got a lot of doodling done, my house is clean (well, cleaner than it was this morning LOL), and I finished up a project for my daughter's school that I have been trying to finish for 9 months. Life is good!

Now, onto the taxes and other types of delightful paperwork!

I also wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who chimed in on the survey I posted on Facebook. I got some very interesting results. The majority of people suggested clear stamps or that they would be sticking with digital stamps and that really surprised me. I totally expected you to tell me cling-mounted rubber stamps...what a surprise. :)

As a result I will be looking into clear/photopolymer stamps in the near future. It takes a while to get that all sorted out, but I can't thank you enough for your thoughts. :) Anyone want to help me sort out shipping on my site?? LOL No, me either....:)

If you missed the survey, you can click the link and it will take you to 2 very short questions:
https://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/survey/start?sid=2116&cid=929335

And did you take a look at Stamping Bella's website/blog lately....she has her own little surprise coming soon....:) 

Now I am off to have a cook-out with the family and relax for a Friday night! I would say we would watch a movie, but our DVD player went kaput, so it is shipped off to Sony to get fixed. :( I guess we could stare at the wall...or maybe even TALK!!! LOL

I hope you have a great night staring at the wall  (NOT) or eating a grilled hamburger (or veggie burger) and being with people who love you....:) That makes everything better...even the wall! LOL
XOXO
Christy

3 comments:

Trina said...

Have a great weekend!

Leanne said...

hahaha!! Funny! You just made my weekend that much better! Have a great time Christy!
;)

Loopylou. said...

oooooh I can't wait for some clear and clingyness christy style :)
Have a great weekend hun
huge hugs Lou xxx

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...