Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wryn - With a Cherry on Top

I sure hope you are partial to cupcakes and cherries because I am! :) I needed a thank you card this week, so this is my latest creation. :)




We have a new challenge this week---all about having Fun with Fabrics and the DT's samples are amazing---but when are they not? :)

Have a wonderful week!

EDIT: Jenn wanted to know how I print my CAS cards. In MS Word, I would open a new file. INSERT the IMAGE (that is the option under the EDIT column up top) and then FORMAT it to move it down to the bottom of the letter size page (in the US, a standard page is 8x11.5 inches) so that it is roughly near the bottom right corner, about an inch from the bottom---which leaves me trimming room. I position my sentiment around the picture and then hit PRINT.

The image prints at the bottom of the page (I usually size it to 4 inches) and this allows me to fold my paper in half. I then trim the paper down to 5x7 inches so that it fits in a normal size envelope....all done.

14 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Oh my gosh, Christy! Seriously... each week I think "Oh, they can't possibly get cuter than this!" and then... they do! haha That is such a delicious looking cuppycake and Wryn looks as sweet as ever! <-- see what I did there? heh. :)

Love,
Annie Rose

Loopylou. said...

too cute christy!! I love her! I am so going to get some crafty time tomorrow!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

alethea said...

OOH I love this new WRyn!! Might have to get her very soon!!!! Need some retail therapy after a very sad few weeks!! HUgsxx

Alyce said...

WOW! This is super super cute I need to have her! hehehe. I agree with Annie Rose - every week these get cuter and I find it so hard to resist!

Carly said...

LOVE HER! going to buy her right now!

Lisa Lynn said...

She's a cutie.

Jennifer S said...

This may sound like a dumb question, but is there a certain way to set up the stamp so it prints right (margins, spacing etc.)on card stock like your first sample? I usually print through Microsoft Word would that work?

foxyenglishcrafter said...

I love these new images. They are real cuties. The colouring is superb and the cards are truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing
hugs Julie

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Jenn, I added some direction for simple printing to the post. :)

Thanks ladies! :) You are as sweet as always!

CherryBlossom said...

Christy~

First let me say that I ADORE your images. You are so very talented and I am hard pressed not to buy every single thing you produce! Today was just too much for me and I had to immediately buy Wryn With a Cherry on Top! I have already printed several images to color AND I used your instructions to print out some ready to color cards! I am not sure why I never thought of that but thanks for the info! You are a ROCK STAR and I look forward to your next creation!

Rachel Parys said...

Toooo stinkin' cute!!!

dpkennedy said...

Ack Christy! I love it!!

Leanne said...

Think it's time for me to loosen the purse strings to grab me some more Wryn's. :)
Pretty terrific cards and this newest image is cute!
;)

Emmy said...

This is just too cute!!
Love the inspiration!!!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...