Thursday, February 16, 2012

Winners from Share the Love Link List

Wow, ladies...when I asked for inspirational blogs you delivered!! :) There are some truly amazing creators, artists, illustrators, and crafters in the link list you shared! :) Truly amazing!!

I finally got a chance to pick three winners from the comments and here we go. :) 
Heidi, Danielle and Emmy, if you would please email me and I will get you the prize. :) 

And thank you so much to everyone for sharing AMAZING inspiration!
Okay, winners AREEEEE (drumroll):
Heidi recommended Amy of 1000 Sheets of Paper (an absolute favorite of mine too!)


 and Danielle recommended another favorite of mine too, Paper Possibilities by Paula Williamson!

Now the funny thing is that I picked these winners randomly, but I could have said "one of my favorites" about almost all of the links shared....so many of them are truly amazing and I think that means that people of talent are quickly found and shared by many others. And what a lovely thing that is! :)

I hope you keep sharing the love even if there aren't any prizes to gain-----inspiration is its own reward....heehee!

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

SQUEAL!!!! Happy to b amongst the winners!!!! Thanks very much!!
Have an Awesome weekend!!
Hugs, Heidi

Jenn Borjeson said...

There really is so much talent out there, I appreciated the opportunity to visit blogs I hadn't visited before! :) Congrats to the winners, too!

dpkennedy said...

Oh wow! I have been away all weekend and I am just seeing this now! I am so excited! Thanks Christy!! I will email you right now!

Emmy said...

Ohmy!!!
Im so so sooooo happy!!! Yay!!!
And thats one nice list of endless inspiration!