Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - New Wryns!

Hello, happy people! :) It has been a fantastic week and sooo much fun drawing up some new Wryns. :) I have a two new ones for you this week. Wanna see????

Well, okay. :) But first, did you check out our current VALENTINE's challenge?? Wowsers, there are already some amazing entries....seriously, they are all so good! :) Come on and add yours so I can drool some more. :)  You have one more week to join in! :)

Now, TWO Wryns!

This little Wryn is of course based on my own little Wryn. :) She LOVES and I mean LOVES her cowgirl boots (and I love mine too LOL); we wear them in the mud, in the house, all weekend and just about everywhere. We get a new pair about once a year as she wears them out with all that lovin'. LOL

These fabulous samples were made by my smashing DT members and friends--all of whom rock my world and very often on short notice too! Look at how inspirational all these samples are---and they were all done within 48 hours!!! I am sincerely grateful for such a great friends....plus, now we have a blog hop!! hehe





And now our second Wryn--Heartfelt Love
(she comes with 3 files: all the hearts, 3 hearts, and the a line of hearts as a border, plus a freebie surprise sentiment)

gotta love the next set of adorable samples too---ack, they are so cute!




I do hope you get to join in the challenges and I am going to start a new little contest tomorrow, so stop back by and see. :) Start thinking about who inspires you...

26 comments:

Sew Sweet said...

ooooh christy these are G>O>R>G>E>O>U>S!
Ive just ordered mine from the shop, Ive been very good as im broke and just bought an essential few! lol love love love these new images, soooo cute. Thanks hun ; )
emma xxx

Maria Therese said...

I really need to get in the crafty mood again.. so many new gorgeous Wryn images!!

Ardilla said...

Both of them are super!!!

Mad Moose said...

Awww so cute! but seriously would you stop tempting me? I don't have the money to spare at the moment and they're calling to me.......

Denise and Louise said...

These two new Wryns are adorable. Love all the DT samples too.
Denise xx

Arabella said...

They are so so cute Christy! Fabulous samples from the DT girls! They make me wish I wasn't on holiday and was back at my craft desk so I could play!

Arabella

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awesome - I think these 2 might be my favorites. But I say that with every new release. LOL :)

Kim Swenson said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! OMG! They keep getting better and better each week! Squeeeeeellllll.

Anita said...

These are so stinkin' cute Christy! And of course the DT samples are just amazing. Love them all!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE both of those are Super Cute!!!
Love all the cards the DT made up too!
Hugs, heidi

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome new release and great cards from the DT...

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the new Wryn's! You are so creative Christy - WOW! Great job from the DT.

Rachel Parys said...

These are FANTASTIC! Really brilliant images! She has definitely captured everybody's heart!!!

Sara said...

OMGoodness these are absolutely adorable! Thanks for being so awesome! Hugs and Have a wonderful day!

Emmy said...

Aaaw so adorable!!
Great team you have too!!
I would love to be in it and to be able to work with all your gorgeous stamps!! :)

Http://emmybloggen.blogg.se

Mimi said...

OMGosh!!! These are super adorable creations by the DT!! The new Wryn images are sooo cute!! TFS! ;)

Ellis said...

The new Wryn's are amazing, such a cute cowgirl and the hearts are wonderful! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Danni said...

Love the new Wryn's!! Will be getting them when I'm on my other computer where my digi's are store! You are so talented!

Dilsaver Designs said...

How adorable is she and the DT samples are stunning, beautiful :)

Annie Rose said...

*squeeeee*

Oh my goodness! How is it possible that these little Wryn's could get cuter and cuter?!

I love them. And, I have a sweet little niece who I just know is going to love "Howdy Cowgirl"... :)

-Annie Rose

Annie Rose said...

Oh, and to all the design teamies -- you rock! Such amazing inspiration here. Keep being awesome! :)

-Annie Rose

Vicky said...

Awesome images I am so loving these Wryn images & have to have each one that gets released......keep em coming they are fabbylicious!!!!!

Awesome DT creations!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Martha Pineda said...

oh I must have them both :)

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEEK! Precious! Love them BOTH! xxD

Penny said...

Just beautiful, I think I'm addicted to Wryns, they just keep jumping inmy cart

Carly said...

ooooohhh gorgeous!
Just got back from holidays but wanted to see what I have been missing ... LOTS!

Will be back later for a better look at everyone's projects .. but for now better go and unpack and then get to bed. On night shift for the next 3 nights .. no rest (or craft) for the wicked :(