Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - New Wryn

Hi everyone! :) We spent the weekend with family celebrating a birthday! :) It was tons of fun---filled with cake and good memories! And because of the birthday party and the need for a special card, I have TWO new Wryns to share with you today too, so my week is off to good start. LOL I was only going to do one this week, but I needed the birthday image, so I quickly sketched one and I like it! :) My daughter said it should have been a huge piece of cake with a bite in it, so that may be next...LOL

The first is Wryn - Whatcha Doin'?


and Kindra with an adorable blue one

And the second image is Wryn - Birthday Girl
and her sentiment
Here is the CAS card and custom sentiment I used...:)
I hope you have a great week filled with love and good times too! :) 
Tiddly Inks is coming up to a birthday soon, so start getting ready for a party in a few weeks. :)

15 comments:

alethea said...

Love the new Wrynn's!! Love all the images they are so cute!!! HUgsxx

Annie Rose said...

Ah, they're adorable!! I can't wait to get them inked up. lol

I love love love her big birthday bow. Yay, thanks for sharing your toys! :)

-Annie Rose

eva said...

gosh, these are ADORABLE!

Jane said...

I love all the Wryn images and I am enjoying them, however are there any more of your brillant gothic and steampunk images coming?

Creations by Shirl said...

Keep bringing those Wryn's on they will soon be in all my collection...
They are so darn cute, love each and everyone of them.....

Creations by Shirl said...

Keep bringing those Wryn's on they will soon be in all my collection...
They are so darn cute, love each and everyone of them.....

Lysa said...

Eeks! I love the new Wryn- you' know that Whatcha Doin' girls are my fav! :)

Rachel Parys said...

These are beyond adorable!!! I am loving all of these Wryn images! Keep them coming!!!!

Zarah said...

Suuuper duper CUTE!! :D

Emmy said...

Cuteness overload!!!

Anita said...

These new Wryns are so adorable and the cards are all beautiful!

Lisa Lynn said...

You are on a roll with all of these wonderful Wryn images!

Alyce said...

Wow these are amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing I always love your new release stamps :) What colours did you use on Wryn's hair in Birthday Girl? :) Thanks so much!

Shirley said...

Christy, these are both fantastic. She is the cutest thing.

Arabella said...

So gorgeous Christy!

Arabella