Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - New Wryn and Silvers

Hi everyone! :) Are you in the mood for a new Wryn? I seriously hope so, because you are going to love the cute samples today!! :) Again, I owe my DT a huge thank you for their lovely work. :)

In fact, we are saying goodbye to Tracy today (thanks so much for all your wonderful creations!), but we have a new DT member today---LOU MAC! I am sure many of you already know her work, but please meet Lou if you  haven't. :) She joined us last week for the first time, but we are officially welcoming her with this new challenge. LOL We are thrilled to have her and it will be well worth it to check out some of her delightful creations and visit her to say welcome! :)

I really want to say thank you to everyone who has been posting on Facebook as well to show us your samples...it makes my day to see your creations. :)

And we have a new challenge staring this week too, so you have another good reason to join in...our theme this is "Add any kind of bling, glimmer, stones or glitter"...ohhh, sounds fun---and sparkleeyyyy! :)

AND now we have a new Wryn who is perfect for blinging up....hehe



Melissa

And I also added a couple of new Silvers. :)


Have a great week! :)



12 comments:

Annie Rose said...

So cute! I love everything.

Welcome, Lou Mac! :)

Stamping Seasons said...

Thanks for having me. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Hugs
Tracy

Leanne said...

Saw these new images in the store today. Love them all especially the Silver I'm sorry. :)

Loopylou. said...

aaaw christy the new silvers are so sweet!!
and wryn is just gorgeous!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous new Wryn image ♥♥

Arabella said...

Oooh Christy, as you know I just love Wryn. These are stunning cards from the DT! The new Silver images are a lovely surprise! Adorable! I love your CAS cards!

Arabella

Emmy said...

Loving the new wryn!!


Http://emmybloggen.blogg.se

Creations by Shirl said...

Totally pretty new releases...love the new Wryn too...

Rachel Parys said...

These are to die for! She is just waaaaaay tooooo cuuuuute!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE So very adorable!!!
hugs, Heidi

Lisa Lynn said...

Great new images!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I didn't know there was a new Wryn? She is so cute - she seems to be selling like hot cakes, I see her every where!!!