Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012 and Wryn n' Friends

Welcome to 2012! I am feeling very excited and rejuvenated by a new character and a new year and a new---well, everything! :)

I introduced you to Wryn and some of her friends briefly last week, but this is why the Wryn character is close to my heart. :) I have only one daughter and I don't discuss her much or post her pictures as I feel she has a right to her life and her privacy and to make the decision to have her life posted when SHE posts it....hopefully, never. LOL Anyway, so you will probably never see my kiddo plastered on my blog, except for the occasional funny (in my mind LOL) story. But starting now, you might see a lot of this character based on my Little Bit. LOL When I was pregnant, I wanted to name my daughter ArylWryn after a favorite book character, but my hubby voted that down, despite the fact that he is Irish. LOL So I have been hanging onto the name and this little character, who is loosely based on my own Little Bit, is the lucky girl to get named Wryn. She is going to do all the naive, sweet, silly, and lovingly innocent things my daughter does, which I am sure matches up with many little girls in the world so I hope you find some of your own little "birdie/wren" in Wryn.

I already have a few requests for things Wryn can be doing, but feel free to leave me a comment suggesting something a sweet, innocent girl would love to do. :)

You may meet all the different Wryns below or HERE---thanks so much to the DT for creating some samples AGAIN----I work with the bestest creators in the world! You will be seeing many other samples as we build our challenges back up on the challenge blog. We have some changes to the challenges this year, so please check out what is happening HERE.
And we have two new FABULOUSSS designers joining us, so be sure to check out Hannah of Delightfully Distressing Designs and Wendy of SugarPea Designs.

So get settled in with a drink and a note pad because the creations are going to inspire you...hehe
Now let's go take a peek at all the new Wryns:

Meet Wryn (HERE)
This was first Wryn I imagined since I could see Little Bit turning a prince into a frog instead of the other way around...hehe Thought she might be good for wishing hop-py birthdays too.

My card
(Unfortunately, I had camera issues this week---in that I forgot it at my parent's house, so I had to use my phone...LOL For some reason, they got all wonky and distorted, but I did the best I could.)
 Tracy
Pops
Melissa

Cheryl

Kindra

And since these are so close to my heart,
meet Wryn--Close to my Heart
Melissa

Joey

Larissa

Lou

Marlena

Joey
Lou (getting a head start on her lovely calendar :D)
Larissa

 And then, lastly for now (but there are more ideas to come), 
Larissa

Arabella

Joey
Lou
  
And I have one more little character to share...some of you have seen my new pyrenees puppy, Silver, so here is a little doggie, very loosely based on Silver. :)
Joey
 Larissa


Now that you have met them all HERE, I hope you grab one or two (or all of them in one listing HERE) to come play with us on during a blog HOP on January 13....there is more detail to come on that very soon.

Now, what you all really want to know...is there a sale? Well.....

OK...hehe

For 36 hours, Tiddly Inks will be 30% off....yup, have fun! 
Just enter this code: WRYNNFNDS








28 comments:

THERESA said...

They are all so, so cute and stunning inspiration ladies, thanks so much!!
Kudus with this new line.........:))
lotsa luv

Loopylou. said...

morning christy!!
hun your cards are just stunning and you know i am sooooo addicted to Wryn already!!!
huge hugs ~Lou xx

Lisa Lynn said...

The new images and cards are just wonderful. Wryn is going to be a hit! Thanks for the sale too - you're a doll.

donna mikasa said...

Hi Christy! Love Wryn and the story behind her name! She's just delightful and I can't wait to play with her!

Mary J said...

Totally adorable! Just bought them all - thx for the discount too!!

Debbie said...

Wow, loving all the new Wryn & friends collection.Beautiful cards and inspiration from your talented DT.Will be popping back to buy some.Love Debbie x

Joey said...

I LOVE Wryn Christy she is such a joy to colourup and work with, these samples are beautiful. Joey xx

Arabella said...

I think Wryn is the most adorable wee lady ever Christy! I LOVE her! I can't wait to get back to my craft table to make up the rest of the images into cards!

Your cards are gorgeous! The torn paper edges add a cool effect! The story of Wryn is so sweet too.

Hugs!

Arabella

Ellis said...

These are all fabulous, love them all and will shop as son as I can! =)
Maybe you should have a little Wryn baking too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Cindi F said...

These new stamps are sooo adorable! I got the whole set of Wryn. Love all the cards and can't wait for the blog hop.

Steph said...

Wryn is adorable and the DT cards are amazing! wow great job.

Shirley said...

Christy, you have been very busy over the holidays. Love each and every Wrynn and they've all magically appeared in my Tiddly Inks file of images. She's a great showcase for LB.

Caz said...

Christy the new characters are gorgeous as are the samples...fab job by the DT....been and bought them...now better do some colouring.
Hugs
Caz
x

Sara said...

Awesome New Images and the DT Inspiration is awesome! You have done a wonderful job! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy New Year, Chickie! Looking forward to a fabulous 2012. I can see you're off to a perfect start. Wynn couldn't be cuter and the examples are just DIVINE! xxD

Pomba Mensaxeira said...

que sellos nuevos mas bonitos me gustaria participar en vuestros sellos pero es que no tengo vuestros sellos

Lou Mac said...

Ahhhh Wryn has totally been sold! I had to grab all give. What an adorable little girl - I love the story behind the whole set up too!!

Mindblowing projects by the DT!! Seriously awesome inspiration!!

Shame I didn't see the discount code until it was too late! LOL.

Thanks so much for sharing. xo

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Christy and Ladies!! These are STUNNING images as well as samples!! UNBELIEVABLE! Happy 2012 to you all!

Big Crafty New Years Hugs!
Meredith
xoxoxo

Larissa said...

Hi Christy,

You know I love Wryn, loved to read the story behind her name.

All the cards from everyone are amazing. Also love your cards with the corrugated cardboard. Gorgeous!!!

-xxx-

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

omg these are wonderful....!!! i love the new charactors... so cute... and they look like they will be fun to colour..!!!! love the....wow wow wow...
kaz_za

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Do you know how often I go down to my craft table with the intent of using corrugated cardboard and then don't. I'm jealous, you make it look so easy.

Hands down the cutest images of the year ;D No really, they are so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to use them. Not sure they will be up to snuff with the DT, but how can I go wrong with such sweet images. My daughter LOVES them too.

Dilsaver Designs said...

Love the new images, adorable! The projects showcase them so wonderfully :)

Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda said...

the new images are adorable and far to cute Christy, love them, bought some of them already
hugs
Miranda

Rachel Parys said...

These are tooooo cute! I can't hardly stand it! They will be great additions to my little stamp family!

Great work!

Lisa T said...

Wryn is adorable! Thanks for the sale, too. :) I think Wryn should definitely have a dog. A big dog. She has lots of love to share with a big, furry friend. :)

Carly said...

sensational! Just checking in quickly as we have been in hospital with my 2.5 year old daughter ... and I haven't been able to look at PC .... so dissapointed I missed the new release .... want to get some images ... but not sure when I will get a chance. They look fabulous ... I'm having craft withdrawels!

xoxoxo Carly

Carly said...

ok .. I just quickly went and ordered the whole new set .. didn't even look at them ! But I'm sure I will love them ..... back to the sick bed I go ..... hope to play again soon. Miss you!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...