Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - a wee bit postponed

I am so happy to see you this week, but I am running a bit behind this week---for good reason. :) My family and I are moving houses and I don't have my scanner or anything hooked up at the moment, so new images and cards will have to wait until next week when my office is back to normal.

In the meantime, I wanted to say a huge thank you for the marvelous blog hop and support of Wryn. I will be back very soon with some new Wryns.

Now before you dash off, please stop by the challenge blog and see the amazing, fantastic creations by the DT who are NOT moving this week. LOL

See you in a little bit when I have working equipment again. ;)

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Hope the move went well and that you are all snug in your new place.
;)

wheatgerm said...

You have great card designs

Carly said...

All the best with the move and I hope your new home is all you dreamed it would be.

xoxoxo Carly