Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - I am back!

So big huge Yay for finishing up with moving...I am so excited to be done and back on schedule for the most part...I still don't know where everything is, but what else is new. LOL

I am currently working on several new Wryns, but I have two to share this week. Little story for the first one.

So one of my delightful DT members Lou, who is a doll in so many ways, has a secret treasures in the form of a hilarious kiddo who comes up with brilliant ideas that Lou passes onto me...hehe. So the first little Wryn was suggested by Lou's crafty-like-a-fox kiddo! :)

Now, the saying comes from a goodbye game I play with my Little Bit (who is also crafty as a fox) . :D To say bye at school, I say "I love you!" She says "I love you MORE!" and I say, "Nah-uh, I love You MOST!" and we both grin and she hops out...:) So, to all of you who have someone you love the MOST...

...meet Wryn and Mo--I love you most (sentiment is included, plus a surprise one too)
edit: Jen asked what I used on Wryn's hair and I think I used these colors: 
I started with Y30, mixed with YR04, R27, E49, E18, Y02, YR07---It was a hodgepodge of shading....hehe I never follow any sort of recipe...just what feels good at the moment.
 We just moved back to the family farmlett (to avoid serious allergy problems in an older, but beautiful rent house), so our new favorite pasttime is walking around and picking weeds...yup, weeds. LOL We have tons of small purpley clover/weeds that grow everything and they make great little bouquets....It make me think spring already (we have a few months to go here) and flowers, so meet:

Wryn Blooms (surprise sentiment included)
This sample was made by the delightful Tracy. :)

We also have a new challenge this week (click HERE)...you really ought to see the amazing entries we have had of late!!! OMG!! They are awesome! :) I think everyone is enjoying the extra week we added to the challenges this year...it allows more people to play along and WE are certainly happy to see your delicious creations!! :) Please play along when you have time. :)

I loved the little fox so much, I decided to make a little badge for her. :)





Have a wonderful week and I will see you next Tuesday with another new Wryn....I have tons of ideas going, but I love suggestions, so feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email. :)

22 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh christy!! i cannot tell you how excited mo is this morning!!!! he is skipping around the room like a noodle!! he absolutely loves wryn and mo!!! thank you xxxxxx
and your card is gorgeous too. I am so happy you are all home and your DH and LB will be healthier there.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Maria Therese said...

Awwwwwwwww more Wryn ♥ Yaaaaaaaay!!

Annie Rose said...

Awww little foxy Wryn is adorable! I love the flowers, too. So, so cute.

I'm excited to see which new Wryn's you will send to me! :)

Joey said...

AWWWWW I love the new badge too :) Wryn is gorgeous. Joey x

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the coloring on Wryn and Mo. Any hints as to the colors you used for her hair?

Jen

Amanda R said...

Your coloring is amazing Christy! So glad you guys are back out in the country and can get some fresh air. Can't wait to start coloring the new Wryns up, if you find any spare time lying around can you send it to me?

Aunty Sue said...

beautiful creation and hope you soon get settled in. The little fox reminds me of my little Shetland sheepdog all the kids thought he was a fox when I got him and he sits just as you have drawn your little chap.

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww how cute are they... I just bought her with her kitty cat can't wait to have them coloured up....
Awesome images...

Annie Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dilsaver Designs said...

Adorable Christy, love them both :)

Julie said...

Love both of these!!! So cute!!

Jennifer Shults said...

Oh wow! Look at that gorgeous coloring! Seriously she jumps right off the page! LOVE these new Wryn's Christy... they are FABULOUS!

Larissa said...

Aamazing card Christy, your colouring is really stunning!

Hugs,
Larissa

Lisa T said...

My "Wryn" will love this image with the fox! It's going on my wish list right now. :) Great coloring on your cards! Wryn with the fox is particularly amazing!

Craftyanita said...

WOW, amazing they are all just adorable images and the cards are beautiful!

GCLmom said...

Christy - I just absolutely love and adore Wryn. Here are some ideas I'd like to see: 1) Since every little girl wants a pony, how about one with Wryn feeding an apple to a pony?; 2) One of Wryn getting dressed up in her mother's shoes, a hat, a boa & maybe a pearl necklace while looking in a mirror?; 3) Wryn having a tea party with her favorite bears (teddy, panda, and maybe polar?); 4) Wryn feeding a bottle to her favorite baby doll; 5) Wryn having a puppet show; 6) Wryn reading a book to a snoozing puppy or kitty; 7) Wryn pulling a wagon full of her treasures or plants for her garden; 8) Wryn at the beach showing her hands full of shells, starfish & sand dollars; 9) Wryn building with blocks; and 10) Wyrn painting a picture. These are just some favorite memories of my girls when they were little. :) Diane

Hannah Clark said...

Oh my goodness! Wryn's hair looks amazing! I love the colours! Your new images are just beautiful!

Ellis said...

She's wonderful and great cards they have made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Arabella said...

So glad you are all moved and settled in Christy and back to drawing up more adorable Wryns! I love your CAS Wryn - I love your most card and the story to go with it! Gorgeous colouring! I can't wait to see more Wryn's!!

Hugs!

Arabella

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

The new images are so fab. Love the crafty fox idea, so delicious.

So glad your move went smoothly. Isn't an easy adventure at all.

I'm quite late in my comments this week, sorry!

Shirley said...

Christy, these are both fabulous images. Love the crafty like a fox though. Yea for being in one location, and for being back.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Glad that the family is getting all settled in and feeling better too!! Adorable new Wyrn's and your coloring is jaw-dropping!!

Hugs,
Wendy

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...