Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blog Hop Coming Up and Blog Candy Winners

We are having so much fun with Wryn and her friends that we would like to celebrate in a big way....let's have a blog hop!!!

It is going to be a biggg one too! LOL The DT will join in, but we hope you join in and create something for the hop since it will be open to everyone to play along. Feel free to swap out the badges for the new blog hop one if you plan to join in. :)

We will re-post this again prior to the blog hop, so keep your peepers peeled, but here are the details:

Theme: Friends are the Flowers of Life: Use any Tiddly Inks digital image to create a card or project and participate in the blog hop

Dates: 6 PM CST on Friday January 13 to 6 PM CST on Saturday January 14

How to Participate: Create a new Tiddly Inks project and post on your personal blog between 12 PM CST and 5:55 PM CST on January 13. The title of your post should be "Friends are the Flowers of Life - Tiddly Inks Blog Hop".

Once your blog post is live, visit the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and link your blog hop post in the Inlinkz list at the bottom of the "Flowers" Blog Hop post in order to be qualified for the prizes. There is no need to sign up in advance---just have a post ready to link. The Inlinkz list will close at 6 PM and then we hop, Wryn style, from the Tiddly Inks challenge blog.

The blog hop will run until January 14 at 6 PM. We will have a wrap-up "party" on January 14 in the Tiddly Inks PCP group from 6 PM to 10 PM CST. Stop in and chat with us in the comment section at the bottom of the page. Between 6 PM and 10 PM CST, one lucky PCP commenter will be randomly selected to receive the next 2 Tiddly Inks stamps before anyone else (free of charge).

Prizes: Two blogger participants selected from the Inlinkz list will be announced January 15 and highlighted on the TI challenge blog. Each will receive a $10 gift voucher.

There will also be random prizes throughout the DT blogs, so be sure to comment and visit each one. :) 

And speaking of prizes, I chose two winners from those who posted the blog badges from this post HERE.  

Alethea
  
Debbie Johns


Please contact me ladies and I will provide your choice of ONE of the new Wryn images. Thanks so much for sharing the badges! :) 



11 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Oh no.. I have a Wryn card or two ready but I'm not home around the time the hop starts and don't know if I'll have internet access so I'll just hop around Saturday evening..

alethea said...

I'm going to be away too for this but very excited that I won one of the new stamps.. Now I have the task of choosing just one!!! Thanks.. I'm going to contact you now!! Love the new images!! JUst gorgeous!! HUgsxx

Mad Moose said...

Ooooh this is very exciting - I should be around to take part (although I need to work out the time difference to GMT!) hmmm..... time to get my thinking cap on!

Miranda said...

congrats to the winners...
and what a great hop!! have to figure out the timedifference as well, think you are 7 hrs behind me
well better start with my creation first
hugs
Miranda

Annette said...

congrats to the winners..

scrapweaver said...

Christy, Love the new Wren! She is adorable. You look like you are keeping a fast pace girl!

Leanne said...

Congrats to the winners. I hope I can participate in the hop, it should be a lot of fun!
;)

Debbie said...

Hi Christy, really pleased I won one of your fantastic new images.Thank you.I'll email you now.Love Debbie x

Sarabeth said...

how exciting!!!!! i cannot wait :)
congrats to the winners!

happy scrappin'!

sarabeth

Starla B. said...

Congrats to the winners. This hop is going to be fun...I can't wait!!

Annie Rose said...

So excited! I'm starting my project today... yippee! :)

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...