Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tiddly Inks Tuesday

How was everyone's week? Tell me a happy story...:) It is very happy around here as it is the last week of school and our family is almost off for Christmas for 2 weeks and boy is that a good thing. LOL Now confession time: I still do not have up a Christmas tree or a single decoration yet. And let's not even mention all the Christmas cards I did NOT make this year. I have yet to get my annual christmas letter together with photos from the year either....hmmm, I pretty confident I can get done this weekend....just need some elves. LOL I do have plans for the Christmas tree tomorrow, so that will be fun. :)

Anyway, this is our final Tiddly Inks challenge this year (can you believe it???), so the challenges will return on January 3 with some new members and images too.

I have a whole new character coming out in January so I can't wait to share those with you...they are inspired by my daughter and all her quirky loveliness. I swear she is the neatest kid in the world (of course, every mother thinks that about their kiddo, right?). LOL

Anyway, I don't have a card for you this week, but I do have a quick freebie and a link to see all the marvelous creations by the Tiddly Inkers. I will be having sneak peeks and a Christmas present for you soon, so don't disappear entirely until the new year. 

I hope you have a great week! :)

This freebie will be up for 24 hours only as a Freebie. Click HERE to download it. The image is now for sale in the shop.


EDIT: Ooops, I forgot to take the price tag off for the first 6 hours, but now it is off, so I will count the freebie time from now, 6:00 AM....

18 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh christy he is so cute!! you know i had to get him right away!!!!
huge hugs Lou xxxxx

ThatGirl said...

Oh he is really adorable! Is he the freebie??? Ive never gotten one here. Thanks for it. I dont see it free tho so not really sure if Im doing something wrong. Merry Christmas!!!

Joey said...

LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM, oh my gosh and I so need to make a first Christmas card too, been lacking in inspiration, not no more :) Thanks Christy xx

Carly said...

ooohhh he is gorgeous ... but when I click on the link it takes me to the page where he is $3 ??? It is only Tuesday ........ hope I didn't miss it because of time differences ...
xoxox Carly

Julie's Blog said...

Thank you ... My 8 year old daughter and I both love Tiddly Inks and own a number of your images. Looking forward to colouring him for some more Christmas cards that we need to get out. Thanks again ... Julie & Izzy :D

Regan said...

SO cute!!! Thank you!

Starla B. said...

Oh my gosh, he is so freaking adorable!! Thank you so much, Christy! Good luck with all of your projects for the week/end. =D

Sara said...

Oh Christy... No tree or decorations here either!!! Christmas cards... the only ones that I have made are ones that I have sold!!! LOL!!! Thanks for the adorable freebie!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!!!!

Tina Lisenby said...

Thanks for the adorable freebie, Christy. I can't wait to put him to use. Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

oh my gosh he is super cute. LUV IT!

You really do need some Christmas elves. I cheated this year and had photo cards done at Walmart, but they really are baaaaaad. Oh well, shame on me for cutting corners ;D We do have a tree up and decorated so we are one step ahead of you. Although I don't work so shame on me for not doing more ;D

Arabella said...

Oooh so cute Christy!

Hugs!

Arabella

Cleah said...

Soooo cute! Thanks so much for sharing this darling santa!

Ellis said...

Thank you so much for the adorable Santa baby! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Linda said...

This is such a cute cute Santa baby image....thank you so much!!

Leanne said...

Merry Christmas to us! Thanks you Christy, he's adorable! I know a few ppl who would love a Christmas card with this cutie on it.
Looking fwd to the new year and your new images of your daughter. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
;)

Dilsaver Designs said...

So cute, thank you for the adorable image :)

Kelley said...

Santa Baby is adorable! Thank you.

CardArTart said...

Thanks for the free image, i've used him on a card. you can check it out at http://cardartart.blogspot.com/2011/12/santa-christmas-card_17.html
Cheers
Cardartart

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...