Thursday, November 24, 2011

With Grateful Thanks - a free gift

Hello all my dear friends. :) I am so very grateful for so many things today. When holidays such as Thanksgiving roll around I often find myself reflecting on my life and all the wonderful things that are part of my life. :) I am always grateful for my family---my sexy bald hottie, my gorgeous and brilliant daughter, my sisters, my nephews and with each year that passes that my parents are still with us. This year I also have a new niece to be grateful for---Lily Claire and her cute little red head.

I mean, it isn't perfect here (no way!! LOL) but without these moments of just being grateful for the little things---my job, my dogs, a good book---and big things----all the love that surrounds me, joy, simple pleasures, health, and a blessed life---the life itself sort of slips by without notice. And that is one thing I don't want to do----just slip by. I want to be here, enjoying my choices, my curves (LOL), my family, my joy. I want my cake AND my pie---and then a good group of people to share it with.  :) Maybe they will bring pie too. LOL

And you are part of the pie-sharing group in my life. :) I am so grateful for the opportunity to be an artist and share creativity with you. :) I marvel every day when I know that someone is creating something with love for their family, or supporting their family, using my images....how very cool is that? Never gets old. :)

So to say thank you, I brought you some pie. :) You can download this freebie in the shop.  EDIT: Annie is no longer a freebie...but she is still available in the shop. :)
I hope you have many wonderful things to be grateful for this year. Keep the love (and pie) flowing. :)

32 comments:

KC said...

Thank you! she will be used allot this season! hope you have a happy holiday/weekend!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Christy! Thanks so much for the cutie pie! :)

alethea said...

Thank you for this fabulous stamp!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Hugsxx

Ardilla said...

Thank you so much!
Happy thanksgiving :)

Craftilicious said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pie :-)
Happy Thanksgiving.
Tara x

Amanda R said...

Happy Thanksgiving Christy! We do truly have a lot to be grateful for and I hope you and yours have a wonderful Holiday Season! Great new images too by the way!

Tracy Jedi said...

Happy Thanksgiving Christy and all the Tiddly Inkers!!!
Thank you so much for this CUTE freebie!!! =D

Lawren said...

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.

Debbie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.Thank you for this little cutie.Really sweet of you.Love Debbie Johns x

Dee said...

Happy Thanksgiving...this little gal is so adorable!

nancyparker55 said...

Thank you so much for this sweet image. A big Happy Thanksgiving Day wish to you & your family.

Helene said...

One more thing for me to be thankful for, your generosity in sharing this freebie. Thank you so much! Love your designs!

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you. She's so cute. Happy Thanksgiving.

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you so much, many blessing to your family and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Dawn B. said...

You are a blessing to the stamping/crafting community. I love your creativity. THANK YOU for being who you are and for sharing your talents with all of us. Have a blessed day my friend.

Mimi said...

She's so cute!! Thank for sharing this cutie! Have a great Thanksgiving with your family! ;)

Joey said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Christy :) xxx


Stunning Freebie, thankyou xxx

Kelley said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for all you do for us. Thank you for the pie, this is the only one I will get today. :D

Tracy said...

Thanks for the freebie, she is adorable and Happy Thanksgiving.

Carly said...

Happy Thanksgiving ... we don't celebrate it here in Australia.

Thankyou so much for the absolutely delightful freebie :)

xoxoxox Carly

Carly said...

Oh my goodness ... also included are awesome other pics ... pie paper and pies!

Thankyou!!!!!!

jperr said...

Thanks for the cute digi.
Jocelan

Cheryl said...

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Terrie L said...

Oh, my goodness! Such a cute image!
Thank you so much.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and thank you for this cute image!

Miranda said...

thanks Christy for this cutie pie freebie, so adorable
hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving
hugs
Miranda

Shuckclod said...

Thank you she is so cute...

Teresa Arsenault said...

OMGosh! She is adorable. Thanks bunches.
Teresa

Lady Editor said...

A wonderful gift. Thank you so much

Sinihilkka said...

Thanks for the sweet girl with pie!

Lee Mae said...

Thank you so much for the cutie pie!

dizzy di said...

Touching words Christy, I do need reminding often ;o)
Thank you so much for your freebie, it's so kind of you.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...