Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday

Hi guys, happy Tuesday!!
We had a great time trick-or-treating last night with my daughter. A local neighborhood had tons of houses giving out candy this year, so we tootled around and collected yummy treats and said hi...it was fun. :)

I do have one new image for you this week from my little adventure with Some Odd Girl. :) She comes with a polaroid frame (not shown) as an extra freebie.

Please meet Happy Birthday Girl:
 I am also currently visiting with my sister who has recently returned to Texas after almost a year away in Europe. She is an artist too, so we had fun coming up with a few quirky ideas during her visit....one of them was "I'm with Genius" kid, so I just had to share my doodle...LOL
I am also making an announcement about a DT call later today in a seperate post later this morning so do check back....

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

we had a fab halloween here too christy!! i lurve halloween!!
love the new image hun and the genius boy is too cute!!
hugs Lou xxx

Carly said...

they are both gorgeous Christy ... wow talented family!

Denise said...

Oh I love both of these Christy!! I can't wait to see him in digi form in the shop. I have not checked yet,but maybe he is already in the shop...lol

Crafty Hugs,
Denise

Jenn Borjeson said...

Glad you had fun trick-or-treating! :) Love the new images. xo

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...