Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - Freebie Ice Skater

Hi guys! :) I am happy to say it is Tuesday again. :) My post is rather short today, but I wanted to get up a new image for you. :) It is a freebie and you can download it directly by clicking on the picture. :)  Did you know that all the Terms of Use still apply to free images? You still need to credit Tiddly Inks and direct people to my shop (http://tiddlyinks.com) rather than offering it yourself. The best thanks you can give me is word-of-mouth blog advertising. :) Not that I am opposed to hugs and love though. LOL

I am checking out some last-minute DT applications, but I wanted to send a huge thank you to each lovely lady who submitted. :) I will happily take any applications for the next 24 hours, so give it a shot if you were worried you missed the deadline. :) I will be sorting through every link and blog a few more times while I decide on a finalist. :)

I said I would announce the finalists today, but I have gotten several last minute applicants and will need a few more days to sort them all out. :) Thanks for bearing with me. :)

Have you checked out the amazing and I mean SPECTACULAR, samples by our lovely Tiddly Inkers this week??? Wow! It is still an ANYTHING GOES challenge for the TI Challenge Blog, so I hope you get to join us this week. :)

Have a great week!! :) I shall return later this week, so check back. :)

39 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what an absolutely precious bear! thank you so much!
and best of luck to all of the DT applicants! anyone who makes it onto your team will be blessed indeed! :)

Starla B. said...

What a cutie! Thank you so very much!! =D Good luck to all of the applicants!

Lawren said...

This is adorable, thank you so much!

Moments by Marla said...

So cute!!! Thank you!

Ardilla said...

So cute... thank you!

Cheryl said...

So cute! thank you!

Arabella said...

Thanks for the adorable freebie!

Arabella

Sherryn said...

thank you for a great freebie. xx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute! Thank you so much (:

jperr said...

Thanks for the cute digi.
Jocelan

mercieschild said...

I love this skating bear, than you for him. I love all your digi's and have a file just for them. They are great. Thank you bunches hugs Cathy

Karen said...

Too Stinkin Cute!!! Thank you!!!

Spyder said...

very cute bear!
(Lyn)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Thanks Christy!! SOOOOO cute!!

Xo!

Sue said...

I love it and it will make an awesome card. Thank you for sharing.

grandmalee said...

This is so awesome! Thanks!!!

Carly said...

what a sensational freebie! Thankyou so much.
arrrrrgggghhhhh have to wait longer for DT announcement! ..... guess I will just have to be patient :) Can't rush these things :)

Lisa R. said...

Love this image! TFS

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE soo cute! Thanks!

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for this fun winter image!!

Sara @ thesherlockshome said...

Super cute! Thanks so much!

Scrappin Mama said...

Thanks for the wonderful winter image, it is so adorable!!!

Amanda R said...

Cute image Chrissy! Can't wait to color him up!

Shirley said...

This skating bear is too cute for words. Thanks so much, and I'm glad I don't have the task of picking the DT members.

Sandy said...

I love this one! too cute! Good luck to all the DT applicants... :)

Cleah said...

Such a cute one! thank you for sharing this!

Kelley said...

The bear is adorable. I'm working on December mini albums for the grandchildren, he will be a perfect addition.

Melissa said...

Oh how cute!! Thank you :)

martenka said...

Super sweet, thanks so much for sharing.

Donna said...

Thanks for the fun image! Just adorable.

SuzAnn said...

Your ice skating bear put a smile on my face! TFS!!

Linda said...

sweet. Thanks in bunches!!!

Dilsaver Designs said...

So cute, thank you so much :)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Christy! This image is adorable! Thanks so much for the digi and good luck with the DT applications. I can't wait to see who makes the team ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

LOL - genius, love it!

Shelley said...

Love the expression of bliss/satisfaction on the bear's face. Thanks for sharing!

txexperiment said...

This is so precious. Thanks so much!

klm said...

Very cute! Thanks so much : )

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks for this cutie, Christy. I will link back when I create something with it.
Blessings,
Teresa