Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Hi everyone!!! I am sure you are all out shopping, but we are home and relaxing today. hehe We ate a bit too much yesterday and just spent time sniffing the delicious baby smell that arrived with my new little niece Lily Claire. :) As some of you might remember, I designed a stamp for her when she was born 6 months ago and it turns out that she really does have red hair....LOL I get such a kick out of that. :) Well, anyway, we got to meet her for the first time since she lives out of state and here she is....a delightful little bear cub. :) I foresee that I will definitely be drawing her with a bear outfit very soon. :)

I hope you all had as great a Thanksgiving day as we did. I suggest you check back in the shop on Monday for a Cyber Monday sale...I have almost talked myself into a good sale. hehe See you then. :)

3 comments:

Joey said...

Aww Christy she is absolutely adorable, red hair is always a winner :) xxx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

what a cute little bear cub....!!! love the smile on both your faces...
kaz_za

CraftyMomOf2 said...

just TOO sweet Christy!!! she's GORGEOUS!!

XOXO!
Meredith

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...