Tiddly Inks is sadly saying goodbye to some design team members who have been with us for quite a while. We want to say a huge thank you to Renee, Caz, Donna, Jane and Meredith as we make some transitions in the design team (all links are HERE). Each one of those lovely ladies is amazing and they have added much to the team, so we are grateful to have had their talent for this long!! They have promised to stick around and play with us, so we aren't really saying goodbye but "See you soon!"
Since we are losing members, we will be looking for a few new members who will be a good fit for the Tiddly Inkers: We need quality crafters who take lovely photos of their creations and who love using Tiddly Inks digital stamps. One of the most important qualifications for being on the team is a sense of excitement and joy about creating projects with Tiddlys.... If that is you, then please follow the steps below.
To be considered for selection on the Tiddly Inks team, please decide if you are able to fulfill the following qualifications:
- Visit the blogs of your fellow DT members to cheer them on.
- Make a weekly card with a Tiddly Inks image to post on your private blog. The DT members need to join in a challenge every other week but on the week you are off, you must still post a card using whatever theme you like.
- Visit the challenge blog when you have time to view new entries and leave comments.
- Have fun. :)
If you can do the above, please email me (christy AT tiddlyinks DOT com) with two things by Nov 15:
- Your name (first is fine for now)
- Three blog post links showing 3 different Tiddly Inks creations. They can be old or new posts, but we would like to see your cards in action so to speak. There is no particular information to include in your blog posts: Just be you, so I can see who you are. :)
Upon submission, you will receive a short thank you note to let you know I received your links. If you do not receive an email at all, please check that your submission was received. :) I would like to notify everyone if they are selected or not, but I am not sure if that is possible....I will try, but notifications of the final selections will be made public on Nov 15 either way.
I am super excited to see what you guys come up with...should be great!!! I gotta tell you that without all the lovely ladies I work with now and in the past, I wouldn't be half the artist I am. I rely on my DT for ideas and amazing creations with my images---the DT makes a world of difference. :)
I am looking forward to your submission. Talk to you soon. :)