Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cyber Monday Festivities.....coming Thursday!!!

So instead of having a Cyber Monday, I am going to have a big day of goodies and (probably some sale goodness) on this coming Thursday.

I doodled some new images this weekend and I want to get them finished and included in the festivities...Yay!! :)

So if you can come back in a few days, we will have a belated Cyber Monday!! :)
See you then....

PS: Here is a sneak peek at one of the new images coming on Thursday....do you like it??? :)


10 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooooooooh christy i love it!!! too cute!! i want one!!!! :)
huge hugs Lou xxx

jigglymills said...

Looks like another cutie!!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Oh my... How cute are these little guys gonna be? I can't wait to see all of them!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Joey said...

I'm waving straight back :) lol x

grandmabonnie said...

I see some monkey business going on..:)

Leanne said...

awww! yes, like it a lot! thanks for being different! :)

~ Barb said...

I was just coming to see if you had talked yourself into a sale today, lol, but I can wait a few more days, especially with the excitement of some new releases!

Shirley said...

Cyber Thursday works just fine for me. Liking the look of this image.

Carly said...

looks interesting :)

Starla B. said...

Is that Lily Claire in a bear suit I see? =D Looks adorable! Can't wait to see the rest and join in the fun!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...