Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Fall Images and a Grand Idea

Welcome to Tiddly Tuesday and a bright new week! :) Did you know that each Tuesday I post new images I have created for the Tiddly Inks shop? Each image you see on this blog was drawn and finished by me. Tiddly Inks is a labor of love, but it  has given me back just as much as I have put in....it truly is a joy to be able to share something I love and get that love in return. I haven't said thank you lately to all my faithful and sweet crafters, so let me say, "Thank you!" :) Your creations and joy in carding with my images does something for me---and hopefully for you. It spreads joy and love and I am so glad to be a part of it. Let's just enjoy that for a minute. .....ahhhh! I feel the joy spreading already. :)

I got a special request for an image this week and I am so glad I did it because I am really happy with how it turned out...gotta say it is cute myself. LOL

Meet a little Fall Queen. :) 
I know that I am "supposed" to be drawing images according to the seasonal demand for them--and that would be important to me if I was a big business, but the great thing about being my own lady boss is that I can draw whatever I want. hehe And I was in the mood for more flowers----even if it isn't a flowery kind of season around here....LOL

So meet Lilli Claire's Flowers --- you could color her with fall colors---or may I recommend bright, happy colors for a birthday card. :)
If you have a second, please do check out our new challenge this week---it is filled and I mean filled with some amazing cards!!! Wow, the Tiddly Inkers knocked it out of the park---AGAIN!! :)

I hope you spread some love and send a handmade card to someone this week. If it has a Tiddly Inks image on it, feel free to share it by email on or Facebook. :) In fact, I think let's have a little joy-sharing experience together....


So here is my grand idea. :) 
I need a few fall cards for the front page, so how about we hold a little contest for some fall cards for the front page? If you are interested, you have one week to submit a fall card by linking it below. :) If you are selected, then you get 3 images of your choice. :) I plan to select multiple people, so don't be shy. You will get full credit for your card in the shop with a link and I will have a page dedicated to the samples. :) Any questions? Just email me. :)

May your week be happy and joyful----spread a little love this week! :)
XOXO
Christy



17 comments:

Loopylou. said...

morning christy!!
oh your card is awesome hun, love those rolled flowers and the way she is perched on her pumpkins is too cute!!
Can't wait to see what peeps make for the front page, I love seeing tiddly creations!
Hugs Lou xxx

Carly said...

oooohhhh exciting .... guess I had better get colouring :)

Larissa said...

Hi Christy,

Your Mavis card is totally fabulous! I love how you coloured Mavis and I am so happy that you added her to your shop! The new Lilli is also very adorable.

Hugs,
Larissa

Carly said...

I have linked up a card .. it was one I had made previously ... is that ok? It's just it was so perfect for what you asked for and it is one of my absolute favourites! The first time I have ever stitched .. and actually I haven't done it since .. must do some more!

Hope its ok ..

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Christy I love the new images!!! Super super cute!! I LOVE that Fall Queen! So darn adorable and your card is simple and fabulous! Coloring is amazingggg!!

XOXOXOOXOX
Meredith

Sonia said...

I have never used your digis, and I am taking the plunge this time! I will work on my card today... Thanks ...HUGS...SK :)

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!!! LOVE the new images! Fall Queen just may have to sneak on a Halloween card from Jezzie to Daddy. Purrrfect, don'tcha think? and ever Lilli Claire just makes me SWOON! This is no exception. LOVE your card! xxD

mforquer said...

OH Christy - SO adorable! I LOVE Mavis and Lilli - you know she's one of my favorite characters! Gorgeous card too - I think you must send it to me!!! ;D
Hugs,
M

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady, this is so cute and sweet and girly, not at all scary, love the little flowers too, and OMG i love Little Claires flowers she has to be one of my fave girlies ever, hugs pops x

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Love the new images, especially that kitty!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the adorable kitty with the pumpkins and another cute Claire image. Christy you keep coming up with gorgeous images - you are so creative. Thanks.

Lisa T said...

Awesome! I recently bought Alison the witch (my daughter is also named Alison) so I will definitely be participating!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Gorgeous as always. Your colouring on the little kitty is too cute, I lurv the stripes and the dotted shadow.

Lili Claire's Flowers is so sweet. She looks like the most adorable little flower girl.

Off to check out the Fall creations that are linked, had a quick peek, they are FAB!

jojoscraps said...

Hi Christy
I love ALL of your images. My first ones came from winning a challenge and choosing my free images. That was the start for me. I am now hooked! I've submitted a card I used for this weeks Tiddly Inks challenge,so really it's a back link. I hope that's ok. Thanks for the chance to play along!
Jo xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Christy! I love these new images! They are so incredibly wonderful! Your card featuring Fall Queen is just too dang cute for words. I can't wait to play with this little cutie. Thanks for being a constant source of inspiration ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Lisa T said...

Wah! I didn't get my card done in time. But I'd like to share her anyway, if you'd like to look :)
<a href="http://paperandpawprints.blogspot.com/2011/10/alison-witch.html>Alison the Witch<a/>

Love your images!

talha said...

Its adorable card,pretty coloring on it.

plastic card holders
plastic business cards
scratch cards printing