Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Christmas Image and Freebie

Hi everyone,
I have been in a  Christmas mood lately and created a couple of little cutie Christmas images this week. I hope you like them. :) I have only had time to add one today, but if you check back between now and Friday, I will have a few more little cuties.

I used new image Lilli Claire - Sweet Christmas Dreams to create this little art journal page. I watercolored the background since our challenge this week is painting. :) The candies and frame will be an image in the shop when I get them all cleaned up...right now they are a bit rough. :)

But I have uploaded some Candy Canes as a freebie for you this week...just click on the picture to download the little treats.

In addition, did you know that Tiddly Inks joined up with My Scrap Chick to create some cut files? :) Check out this little cute card by Lucianna using one of the files and my Little Bit's flowers from the Basement shop...super cute! :)
And Tiddly Inks is super excited to welcome a new design member, Pops. Check out her adorable card for this week using Be Mine. If you want to see more of her delightful work, check out her blog.

And have you checked out Michelle Houghton's coloring class online at Get it Scrapped?
Feel free to check it out as it starts today. :)

I hope to see you on Friday for more Christmas images. :)  Until then, have a great week. :)


16 comments:

Loopylou. said...

morning Christy!
i LOVE your journal page hun and the new Lilli Claire is just way too cute for words, squeeeee I love her!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Renee said...

Hiya Christy.
OMG your art journal page is totally gorgeous. I love the new Christmas images and the cute Candy Canes.
Hugs

Penny said...

I'm enrolled in the copics course and looking forward to using your images as we learn.

DonnaMundinger said...

Aorable page and I LURVE the new Lilli Claire. perfecct freebie to go with her. thanks so much! Fab now cut files (wish I had the software) and a huge welcome to Pops! xxD

mforquer said...

Adorable new image!! She is so cute in her long stockings! Love the candies hanging too!! Fabulous beautiful lady!
hugs,
M

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Love LOVE the new image Christy!! I can't wait to color her up! SO adorable!! And I love all of the new and fabulous stuff going on!! FUN FUN!
xoxo!
Meredith

Stephenie said...

Be mine is sooo cute! tfs!

Pop's Cards said...

WOW this is gorgeous hun, loving the little image and the sweete hanging and the words are fab, super sweet hugs pops x

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Love these new images.

Dana said...

You're my hero =)
Hugs ~
Dana

Ardilla said...

Nice work.... thanks for the freebie!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great image

Dilsaver Designs said...

Love the new image and thank you for the freebie!! I also wanted to say thank you for sharing my card, so sweet of you and FYI for those that don't have the machine, I cut mine out by hand :)

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

LOL - GAWD, I love the dangling ornaments, to ofun. This is fab, this is how I envision my journal page, but how they never turn out. ;D

Sorry it took so long to stop by, crazy week here.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wow, Christy! Another home run with this one! How do you do it! This new little Christmas Lilli Claire is beyond adorable. I am absolutely smitten with the extra long footies on her jammies. It's those kind of details that make your images special :) Hugz, Cheryl

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

I just love your images, each and everyone is a heart stealer. Thank you for your awesome work. hugs Cathy k http://cathyshappiness.blogspot.com