Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - Christmas Images and News

Hi everyone! Welcome back! Glad to see you on this delightful Tuesday.

Fall Queen went over well last week so I decided to add a Christmas Queen too. :) Here she is decorating her little tree. :)  This is colored with the challenge theme this week--plus my little one is crazy about blue, so I had to make a blue themed card!!
I thought she needed a bit of background to so I made a cute little fireplace---which can be used for others too though. hehe The fireplace comes with an extra freebie PNG file that has two mantle decorations that say "JOY". I love decorating my mantle for Christmas. :)

Here is a card using the mantle and one of the Joy toppers.

Did you notice the new cards on the front page? Well, I think they look great! You can find out more about the lovely card makers HERE.  I am so grateful to each person who submitted a card...thank you for your thoughtfulness and for sharing such lovely creations. :)

Here are the three cards I selected for the home page (Tammy, Jo-Jo, and Mary):
I also added a few runner-ups (thank Miranda, Carly and Lisa) to the information page as well, so be sure to drop in and get inspired. :) I will be looking for Christmas cards in a week or two, so get ready....

10 comments:

Ageeth Holster said...

Lovely cards, great images!
Hugs Ageeth xx

Loopylou. said...

ooooh christy!! what fabby cards hun, i love the little scene you made, its too cute!! little mo's fav colour is blue too!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Larissa said...

Great cards Christy! I really love these new images! Mavis is so adorable! :)

Hugs,
Larissa

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so SWEET, Christy! You know me and kitties! I love her and the fab backgrounds, too! xxD

Jennifer Shults said...

christy these are gorgeous! I love the new images. I hope I'll have time to get them colored up this week! Adorable!!!

Kristina said...

Awww I just love your new images, and the kitty w/ the tree is a must have she's so very cute I love it!
KristyLee

mforquer said...

Christy - love all the images - that fireplace is SUPER!!!
Hugs,
M

Billie A said...

How cute love the images. The fireplace is such a nice touch.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is stunning a perfect creation hugs pops x x x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Gosh, I just love the kitties of late. They are adorable. One of the followers recently did one up Siamese, which I thought was so fab. How fun!