Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Deconstructed Challenge

Hello everybody!
I have spent the weekend drawing some stamps for Stamping Bella (they are so cute!!!) and hopefully she will share those soon. hehe Sorry, no sneak peeks allowed yet. :)

I meant to post some more Christmas images by now, but time has simply slipped away from me. I will be posting several new images on Tuesday, so bear with me until then. :)

If you are in the mood to Tiddly (yes, a new verb LOL), then pop on over to Jen's blog and check out her amazing sketch challenge this week....Gorgeousness all over the place----click HERE.


Here is a new card created by fantabulous Renee to inspire you. :) She used Angel Spice--one of the newer images. :)


See you all on Tuesday if not before. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Shults said...

Thanks for the shout Christy! Can't wait to see the new images you have coming and I LOVE that card from Renee... too cute!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ah - you're such a tease! Can't wait to see the new Bella stamps, I'm always drooling when she does a new release, too. xoxo

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...