Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wow Ya Wednesday with Arabella and other goodies

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you know about some happenings this week and share another art journal page....

First, take a look at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week as we are having a two-week art journal challenge.

I had so much fun creating my first page, I created a second page with a doodle heart and some rubber stamps....first time I have used those in a long while. LOL I used some little doodle hearts by Inkadoo.

If you want to join in another challenge this week, take a peek at IncyWincy's challenge.....maybe enter your art journal piece. hehe

And I saved the best for last as I wanted to introduce you to our fabulous featured guest today. We are very pleased to have Arabella of Chickie Chirps today...you can take a peek at her lovely creations on her blog or today on the Tiddly Inks challenge. She has been a follower of the Tiddly Inks challenge for a while, but it is definitely a mutual admiration society as we just LOVEEE her style and gorgeous coloring. So go over and say hi....oh, oh, it is another good reason to pop on over to the challenge blog. hehe

Here are a few of Arabella's fabby creations. 




Hope you are all inspired and ready to go create!! :) Have a wonderful few days---we will see on Friday for YOUR fabby creations on the Challenge blog.

9 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Christy! Yet another amazing challenge! How do you do it ;D I love both of your journaling pages. They look like beautiful mini watercolors. Just gorgeous! I can't wait to see what the challenge entries will look like!

Also, I am loving everything you have shared by Chickie Chirps. Amazing creations! Hugz, Cheryl

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Christy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE oh gosh, just LOVE this heart. The spotty border is so cool. This is hang on the wall worthy. So fab, and the swirly bits. Too gorgeous, I want to doodle like you.

Jennifer Shults said...

Oh your journal page is wonderful! I love the colors and that heart is so cool! Gorgeous hon!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous art journal page! And Arabella - fabulous creations!!!! :) xo

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Great challenge, got me thinking out of the box!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Oh Christy!!! I'm in awe...the colors are so warm and scrumptious. I love how the spotted heart simply jumps out at you!! The purple and green are such a fabulous contrast to the reds, purples and oranges! SO gorgeous my friend...just so gorgeous...

xoxoxo
Meredith

Brodders said...

Fab art journal page, thanks for taking me out of my comfort zone for a little while x

Carly said...

stunning work! wow what terrific colouring! Thanks for sharing :)

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...