Monday, September 5, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Image

Hello my lovelies! It has been a long but good week and even with the 3-day weekend here, I didn't catch up on all I needed to do. :) I did, however, make time to create some sunshine...I hope you like her.

Our challenge this week is titled Hello Fall, so I colored up Little Miss Sunshine in some Fall colors and created this card: 
I hope you get a chance to join in the challenge this week....and be sure to check back in tomorrow to see a wonderful artist featured....she will blow you away. :)

I am sorry that I didn't have time to create a new freebie, but I am sure you will enjoy some older ones HERE or in the PCP forum HERE.

Have a wonderful week!!

17 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!
xx
Dana

Melissa said...

Oooh she is a cutie patootie!

Lysa said...

So stinkin' cute! I ♥ her :)

Renee said...

awww i just love this new image Christy, she is so darn cute.

I adore the gorgeous colours you chose for her.

Hugs
Renee

Carisa said...

she is SO cute!!!

Loopylou. said...

oh christy, she is way too cute, off to give her a new home myself now!!!!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

OMG - LOVE HER!!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

She is a cutie

Jennifer Shults said...

She's adorable Christy and I love the corrugated board behind her in the card... Lovely!!!

Pop's Cards said...

I love her and will be needing her too, when it is freezing cold she will cherr you up, gorgeous hugs pops x

CraftyMomOf2 said...

So super pretty Christy!!

XOXO!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

She is too Christy! I love her!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Gosh, I just love the cardboard. I love that look, I keep seeing it, but never remember it when I am sitting down to craft. Too cute!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Awe, shucks, Christy! She is just too dang precious for words! Your fabulous card fits the challenge perfectly ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Ellis said...

She's lovley Christy! =)
Hugs, Elenor

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! How stinkin' cute is she!?! Love how you've colored her dress. it just screams FALL! love it! xxD

cg said...

Christy, this is such an incredible wonderful card. LOVE how you've colored her, and the background is...inspired. WOW! Thank you!