Monday, September 26, 2011

Sugar and Spice---and all things Nice Release

Hi everyone,
I have had a blast working on the new Sugar n Spice girls this week and I hope you have fun using them....I couldn't wait, so I released them a few hours early...WAHOO!!!

The original intent behind these images was to mirror my two sides; so each girl is doing the same thing, but one is sweet and one is spicy. But they are not named as you might expect. hehe

The angel is named Spice and the other devilishly sweet one is Sugar.

Here are a few samples using Angel Spice and Sugar Angel. Some of my design team were sweet enough to create some samples to inspire us, so let's get right into our mini-release of some sugary and spicy girls. :)

YOU CAN FIND ALL THREE NEW GIRLS IN THE SHOP
I WILL HAVE A CHRISTMAS SET IN A WEEK---I hope!
..and in case you need some talking into liking the girls, there is a sale in the shop:
15% off all orders for 36 hours or so.
Just enter shopping code: SUGARNSPICE

by Christy (me)
by Jen

by Melissa  

by Meredith (using Litttle Bugg's paper)

by Cheryl


 
by Melissa (using Tim Holtz paper)
by Christy (using one of the new papers from Batty for You)

by Stephanie 


by Melissa 
by Lou
 
by Christy (using another new paper )

by Emma (using handmade felt flowers from Sew Sweet)



by Christy (using one of the new papers)
by Lou

by Melissa

AGAIN, YOU WILL FIND ALL THE NEW GIRLS and PAPERS IN THE SHOP if you

So what do you think? Feeling inspired? I hope so....just in case you need some talking into it, there is a sale in the shop:
15% off all orders for 36 hours.
Just enter shopping code: SUGARNSPICE

9 comments:

Alex said...

absolutely FABULOUS Christy!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ooooh - so cute! Gotta have 'em, of course. LOL :)

Larissa said...

Woohoo these cards are all so fabulous!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

All samples are sooooooooo gorgeous!!!

Love the new girls Christy!!

XOXOXOXO

Miranda said...

great samples by the DT, all are wonderful,
just bought the new images, looking forward working with them
hugs
Miranda

mforquer said...

Christy - you rock my socks girly! Love all the new designs and your projects are AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!
Hugs,
M

Renee said...

These designs are all so fabulous Christy. I love each and every one of them.
Hugs.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Your samples are so gorgeous. I just love all of them. Can't wait to try some more ;D Such an exciting new release.

Jennifer Shults said...

LOVE this release Christy!! Some of my favorites ever!! Your samples are wonderful. I have no idea how you do it all, you are amazing!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...