Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kathryn Wheel!!

A few months ago I started stalking Kathryn Wheel's blog since her creations just make me drool. Seriously, I haven't found a single creation I don't just love.

And I am totally honored to say that you can stop by the Tiddly Challenge blog today as she is our Wow Ya Wednesday guest....hope she wows you like she did the rest of the Tiddly Inkers. :)

And if you stop by her blog HERE, you will see a Tiddly reason to love her....just yummmylicious!! :)

Notice the little dropping flowers petals and super clever sentiment.....LOVE it!!!
Thank you Kate for agreeing to play with us.....you have totally inspired me to art journal. :)

4 comments:

LindaS said...

Thanks for sharing. This is totally cool. Love what she did with the cute image. Such a great way to use digis too.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely love it!

mforquer said...

Christy - this really beautiful - I would put this on my wall - seriously - I love all the soft textures and colors! Gorgeous freebie too!
BIG FAT HUGS BUSY GIRL!
M

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you for the wonderful freebie Christy, love what you did with it :)