Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Candy Winner and New Images Coming Soon

Hello my lovelies,
I am having a fantabulous weekend!!! I finalllllly, after quite a few weeks, got to draw a new series and I am going to turn them into a new set to be released on September 27....I have been feeling quite split into two lately what with work and some family things going on. There is nothing bad at all---just family time is taking priority at the moment and so I am glad to doodle up something I love---the well has been quite dry lately.  LOL But hurrah!! No more! Wahoo!!

Here is a peek at the new set coming soon. They represent how I have been feeling lately---split right in two with my gothic side and my happy bubbly angelic side. Each girl will be in the same pose, but one will be "all the good sides of ev-eeilll" and the other will be "all sugary sweet and angelic." I did however decide to name them oppositely....the 'bad' one is Sugar and the 'good' one is Spice. LOL



Feel free to grab the code above or this static badge to link back here....whichever works for you. :)

BLOG CANDY WINNER
And we also have a lucky winner of the blog candy...
lucky number 114 of 135. 

Katie, give me an email shout out and I will get your package in the mail once I have your mailing addy. :)

So anyone excited about some Spicy Sugar?? :)

12 comments:

Danni said...

How fun! Can't wait to see more of these!! :)

Creepy Glowbugg said...

VERY excited indeed!!!

Starla B. said...

Congrats, Katie!!

Oooh, I am so excited for these new images!!

THERESA said...

These are super cute, can't wait to see the rest!!!
lotsa luv

CraftyMomOf2 said...

ME ME ME!! I'm SUPER excited@!!!

Congrats Katie!!

Crafty Hugs All!

Meredith -
"I'm a Tiddly Girl!"

Rosa Witten said...

I'm totally excited!!! They look really cute. Can't wait.
:)

Carisa said...

christy, i can't wait to see them all!!! :)

Larisa said...

Congrats, Katie!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ahhh! Christy! They are soooo sweet... and spicy.... hee hee Can't wait! :) xoxo

Billie A said...

OH my I am loving the new images. I will for sure be getting them and cant wait to see allll of themmm. Sweet. Glad you got time to work on them.
Congratulations Katie on winning. How lucky you are.

cg said...

Congrats Katie! These digis are so groovy...Can't wait!

Carly said...

Congratulations Katie! Enjoy your prize :)