Thursday, September 29, 2011

40% off for 12 hours

So thanks to everyone who joined in the release for Sugar n Spice. :) They were tons of fun to make. :)

I decided to end the sale with a whamoooo! If you are in the mood for some Tiddlys, you have 12 hours to get 40% off all orders over $7...just enter the SUGARNSPICE code during checkout and viola!!! If you would like 40% off all orders over $7, you have from 7:00 central tonight until 7:00 AM when I wake up tomorrow morning....hope you have fun! :)

XOXO
Look at a few more cuties on your way to the shop. :)
Thanks to all my lovely designers for helping me out with some quick samples. :)



3 comments:

Kristina said...

I have bought quite a few stamps from you. and I just "Liked" you on my FB page. Totally love your spice girls and I am on my way to the store to get me the Angle one. :)
I just love your DT's card they have done an extremely great job! Love all the different lay outs, Some of the same sugar n spice girls but make them had several different looks! Great job! They have truly inspired me to go get one, and create something.
Thanks for all of your creativity you put into "Tiddly Inks!
Peace,
KristyLee

Hlora said...

Very beautiful cards! I wish I had any of these images, but it is beyond my means now and then...
Thanks you shared them with us)

Starla B. said...

Shoot!! Being crazy busy at work sucks...I missed the sale! Now I'll just have to go shop at regular price. LOL

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...