Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Winners Galore! Steampunk Show - Off and I - Spy Winners from MixnMatch Release

Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for all the lovely feedback on the MixnMatch release with Make It Crafty!! I deem it a complete success and Zoe and I agree we need to do another joint release next year...maybe we will make an annual thing. hehe....it was a ton of fun!

We have the winners from the I Spy challenge, started during the MixNMatch release.
As promised, one randomly selected winner will win the whole collection from both Tiddly Inks and from Make it Crafty...WOW!!! How fun!

And who is that lucky winner???
Congrats to 
Michelle M. Miramonti
She wins the full set from each of us....those should be big emails. LOL

Second prizes go to two participants:
Tara C (aka Craftilicious) wins a $10 gift voucher to Tiddly Inks
and
Cindi Flass wins a $10 gift voucher to Make it Crafty.

Zoe and I will be contacting you all to decide the best method to get you the prize images.

I also have the winners from the Steampunk Show-Off Challenge, hosted on my blog.
I have to say I was blown away by the entries and it was super hard to choose. You can see them all HERE. Several people submitted multiple cards and that made it even harder!!! That extra effort was MUCH appreciated!!!

I was supposed to narrow it down to 5, but I could only manage to whittle it down to 6....and that with some help from family and friends. The entries were really good!! I had several ladies that were so close in contention that I am going to give a little extra prize of one image to each to them....thanks Jenn B, Carly, Starla, and Trudie--you will each get one image of my choice emailed to you!

And each one of the lovely ladies below will be receiving 5 images of my choice.
  Click each picture to go to their blogs and see more goodies. :)

Steampunk Show Off Winners

Dana

image name

image name
DANA NAOMI LUCIANNA

image name

image name

image name
 ROSA FAE MIRANDA

For the winners, I will email you with the images by Thursday evening (US Central time)...if you don't hear from me, please let me know. :)

Everyone have a wonderful week! :)

14 comments:

Starla B. said...

Woo hoo! Congrats, everyone!! =D

Alina said...

congratulations to the lucky winners! Christy, thank you again for the chance to win these beautiful images!
hugs, Alina

Craftilicious said...

Woo hoo - I won :-D Made me evening - thanks so much
Tara x

Dana said...

Thanks so much Christy!! I am so excited and thanks so much for the love you left on my blog : )
Hugs~
Dana

Rosa Witten said...

I am speechless! Thank you for choosing me along with these very talented ladies. The degree of talent really inspired me. Thank you Christy!!!
:) Rosa

Elizabeth C. said...

Wow! Fabulous! Do you think y'all could talk Lucianna into doing a tutorial on that coloring job?

Carol said...

Congrats to all winners!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Oh my, I won, yayyyy!!! I thought I was lacking in the B&W area and I am so excited to see I won. Thank you sooo much, the other winners are so fabulously bright and beautiful! Thank you again :)

Carly said...

Wow what gorgeous creations from the winners and from all those that took part.
Congratulations to the 6 lucky winners!

Hey as I'm typing this I just saw my name...... woo hoo I get a little prize! wow! Oooohhh I'm so excited! Thankyou!!!!!! Congrats to the four of us also!

Oooohhh can't wait to get an email with the lovely suprise!

Mad Moose said...

wow! I can't believe I won - so many beautiful cards to choose from, so thank you! I look forward to my surprise email! soooo very excited

Trudie said...

Congratualations to all the winners. Is anyone else checking their email every 10 mins to see if the surprise images are there yet!!! Can't believe I have one coming my way when I see what talent is out there. xxxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cool - thank you! Gorgeous creations from everyone, there is no way I could pick a winner! LOL :)

Miranda said...

I can't believe it, I just opened my mail and found your email with a lot of awesome images attached, THANK YOU so much Christy for picking me as 1 of the show off winners and THANKS for the adorable images. I'm jumping up and down with joy at the moment.
And congrats to all the other winners too!!

BIG HUGS
Miranda

BlackBird said...

Congratulation Ladys!