Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Freebie, and New Challenge

Hi everyone....welcome back to Tuesday!  :) I swear I don't know where time is going, but it is skipping my house. LOL I hope it is slower at your house, but I imagine it is not.....hehe

I do have some new images created this week, but I haven't had time to actually load them, so they will be out next week....but while you wait why not find one of the oldies but goodies HERE or HERE or HERE?? It can be fun to re-discover a previously missed image. :)

However, I do have a delightful freebie that is related to our challenge (Thank You Teacher) for this week. It is my old vintagey looking school house and you can find and download it  HERE. 
(It is a temporary freebie, so grab it while you can.)

We have a lovely featured guest for this week's challenge, so be sure to stop by and say hi to Krista and the regular Tiddly Inkers---their cards are amazing as always. :) 

I didn't have time to create a project for the challenge this week, so make a good one for me, okay??? :) I do intend to make a card for my daughter's new teacher, but I have yet to do so....I better get crackin' as she only has two more weeks of summer. I will share it when I get it done.

May you find more time to create something this week than I did last week!
XOXO

10 comments:

Carol said...

Thank you for the freebie!

KC said...

thanks for the freebie! off to make something cool!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

I'm totally with you Christy!!! The days are FLYING BY!!

xoxo!

Starla B. said...

Thanks for the adorable image!! I'm really going to try to make it into the challenge this week. Life's been CRAZY! I'm still going to try to make a gel card, though...some day. lol

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you for the freebie :)

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for the school house image.

Stephenie said...

very cute! ty!

Regan said...

Thanks for the cute freebie! It's much appreciated! XX

Jenn Borjeson said...

Summer is such a busy time, isn't it? Trying to cram all the fun stuff in! :) I also had a busy week and didn't feel like I had a chance to do all the crafting that I had planned. But it was a fun week, so I can't complain. Thank you for the great freebie, Christy. :)

Kelley said...

Thank you for the school house. I can't believe school will start soon.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...