Friday, July 15, 2011

Wish Lists in the shop - were broken but are now fixed

Hi everyone,
This is just a quick note to let you know that the wish lists in the shop were not working properly due to some weird coding in the new look, but they are all fixed now...

If you previously tried to make a wish list but it didn't add your item, it is all fixed now.
Go give it a shot! :)
Wish away!!! :)
XOXO

PS: Thank you so much for the sweet comments on the release...I am glad everyone is having fun with the release....

Check out the details for the release and the I SPY game on http://digitalstamping.blogspot.com
All the new images are in the shop in THIS SECTION.

1 comment:

Starla B. said...

Wish list...maybe I should try that instead of going broke buying them all right away. =D Just kidding. I'm not that patient.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...