Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Images, New Freebie, and New Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

We are wrapping up the Mix n Match release with Make It Crafty, so if you haven't played I SPY yet, you might want to check out the details HERE...you have one week to get entered. :)

I have 3 new images this week: I added a new fairy this week and re-did Fairy Fae Dreams and actually my project this week included both of those fairies and some flowers from Make It Crafty....they worked perfectly together. :)
You can check out the new Fairy Fae Dreams HERE

Check out the new Fairy Fae HERE
Our challenge this week is to use a tag or ticket (check out the Tiddly Inkers HERE), so I combined the fairy digis with MIC Metallic flowers and then tagged away....:) I collaged this paper box a long time ago and it needed a finishing touch.

The project is actually two tags that are held together at the top by two cords. 

The third image this week started a few months ago: Alison won a custom image as a blog candy and together we came up with this little cutie witch! :)  You can find Alison the Witch as a digital stamp HERE, but check out Alison's colored creation with her own personal starred witch HERE.

And we have a very useful freebie this week....spread the word...seriously. LOL
I got totally inspired by Melissa's Belinda creation this week where she added suitcases behind Belinda and it made me think of an image I have been wanting to make for ages, so I am working on that one for next week, but for this week, here are the suitcases....I see them working well with Wizardette (as a going back to school card?? hint) or Belinda. So grab the cases this week and check back next week for the next installation. :) 

This is a freebie for one week only....so click the image to save the bigger image. 
All freebies copyrights still belong to Tiddly Inks, so please direct others here if you wish to share...don't give it away yourself.
And I always appreciate a recommendation to a friend if you are enjoying the site and the blog freebies...just popping up a badge on your blog helps me spread the word immensely and says thanks in a way that helps me out too. :) So if you are in the mood, please do share...if not, I understand and keep coming back until you are in the mood. LOL
Have a wonderful week! :)

48 comments:

cardmaking bird said...

The new Fairy Fae and Witchy are just gorgeous! And I LOVE Melissa's Belinda card - thanks loads for the suitcases! Hugs, Marie xx

ike said...

Ultra coooool suitcases - THANK YOU so much.
I got your little blinkie but I'll have to move it up.... it's got shuffled down by other stuff.
LUV your work - thanks again
Hugz
Ike xxx

weva said...

Thank you!!

Loopylou. said...

morning christy (...or at least it will be when you read this! lol !!) Your box and tags are just super cute, love the texty paper under those fabulous fae's and the little flower and i think those suitcases are just awesome. thank you! huge hugs Lou xxxx

faithnme said...

Wow this is soo cute.. I love it and soo versatile.. can be used as it self or with other images


Thanks

grandmabonnie said...

This is super! I can see how to use this in a gazillion ways!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Christy!!! Love this box!! SWOON!! Gorgeous papers and those tags are divine!!

The new images are SO fun!! Love those suitcases!!

HUGS!
xoxo
Meredith

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous new images. Thanks so much for the suit cases, so versatile. ~jeni :)

Brodders said...

Great new fairies Christy, loving the suitcases too, mmm just what I am looking for :)
Love Jane xx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Love the unusual tag shape you used, crafty girl, and I see some more rolled flowers, someone's addicted ;)

Great project. The fairies are awesome. It's such a lovely present, wonderful decoupage feel.

The suitcases are so FAB, I'll have to get my thinking hat out to figure out where best to use them.

Starla B. said...

LOVE the new images...espeically the witch...and your tags are GORGEOUS! LOVE the freebie, too!! Ah! Such a good day. =D

Rachel said...

Thanks for the suitcases! I love the look of trunks and such. I want to buy some for storage and decoration in the house that I can't afford now and probably will never be able to afford! Haha, thanks for letting me live part of my dream by having the freebie!

Jennifer Shults said...

gorgeous new stamps hon! I'm all over that witch... I need to get her NOW!

Robyn said...

Christy, the new images are just awesome. I'm going to have to do some shopping :) Thanks for the birthday wishes too on FB.

Esther said...

Thank you very much for sharing the pile of cases digi!

mforquer said...

LOVE your box!!! Of course the new images are FABULOUS - thanks for the freebie!
Hugs,
M

Elaine L. said...

Cute fairy images! Thanks for the stack of suitcases!

Barbara said...

Just love the set of boxes. Thank You. So many possibilities. Your new witch and fairies are adorable too. Thanks for sharing with us. Hugs

Sue said...

You are so awesome. I love your art and thank you so much for sharing.

Moments by Marla said...

This is an awesome image. Thank you!

snehal watwe welde said...

Thanks a lot

Stephenie said...

very cute tag! and suitcases. ty!

Lisa T said...

Thanks for the terrific freebie!
I will definitely be buying that stamp! My daughter is also named Alison (one "l") and loves all things Goth. :)

Alex said...

WOOT WOOT! I can GET Alison! YAY!!!!

grandmalee said...

Thanks so much for this great freebie! Love the new fairies, too!

Melanie said...

Hello from the Gold Coast (just south of Zoe, thanks.for.another useful.stamp, eg for leaning on, in the background behind or sitting on top of.

LeeAnn said...

Thank you for the suitcases!

Schweet Caroline said...

They are gorgeous : as always! Thanx a pile ;-) for the freebie ...

Schweet Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Di said...

Thanks for the freebie. xx

LadyJ113 said...

Thank you x

Mette said...

Adore your fairies and thank you for the free image of suitcases :).

Hugs, Mette

Edith said...

Thanks for this freebie!
Edith

Alison said...

Horray for Alison the Witch! I know many folks are so excited to own her! Thank you so much Christy! Collaborating with you was a lot of fun! Thanks for the freebie too! :)

Heather "Hev" said...

Much appreciated :)

macma said...

thanks for the freebie,most unusual.the fairies are fab

Fae said...

Hi Christy
Thanks so much for the freebie suitcases. Please will you visit my blog as I have tried to upload a picture for you on facebook and I can't seem to be able to do it. I really want you to see a wedding card that I made for my friend's Wedding on Saturday. The image is at www.faesfollies.blogspot.com and it is using one of your images and one of Make it Crafty's.

Much appreciated. Fae xxxx

Chris said...

Thank you so much for the great freebie.

JACKIE said...

thank you for the freebie xx

Kelley said...

Thank you for the stack of boxes.

Mari said...

Alison is *adorable*! Love her! :) Thanks for the suitcases, too - they're going to be useful.

AprilsL8 said...

Love it!!!

cass said...

Very cute images, thanks for the suitcases

SuzAnn said...

oh thanks for the stack of boxes! I've been cleaning out my grandma's house and these are perfect for thank you cards to those that helped.

TR said...

Your images are just beautiful. Thank you for the boxes.

...just Barbara said...

Your tag is soo cute! I love how they are having a conversation on the flowers - adorable. ;D It's been so fun being a guest - thank you so much for having me! :D *Hugs

LindaS said...

TFS its a cool image.

Regan said...

Thanks for the fantastic freebie! And I bought Alison almost as soon as she was out! If only I had time to use her! lol Thanks again!
{hugs}
Regan

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...