Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Images and Release

Hello, hello! Welcome back to Tuesday. :) Gonna make this quick today as I am trying to finish up for the release on Thursday,  yup...still excited!

Our challenge this week was to get inspired by a summer or scary movie (seems like the season for new release movies LOL), so I chose to draw one of my daughter's favorite animals, ahem, fishes---the shark. LOL
I created a digital card using Shh-hark and his extra little bits.
I also had a special request for a girly wizard (wonder which movie that could be??? LOL), so I created a little girl Wizardette...

Go check out the challenge blog this week and see which summer movie you can contemplate while you wait for the cool new images on Thursdy...hahaha!

If you want to get the first freebie with that release and see some more sneak peeks, take a look HERE.  This page will be updated with all the new stuff on Thursday...plus, we have a neat game to play and someone will win some prizes...:)

So this will be a quick week since we will see you bright and early on Thursday! :)

12 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Christy!! Wow, I totally love sharky!! he is awesome and wizardette is just magical!! love your card hun!! huge hugs Lou xxx

Renee said...

My initial thought for a scary movie was to do something with Jaws in mind. I love this little shark and digital card Christy. Yep, I am still excited about Thursday as well.

Hugs x

Brodders said...

Jaws is one of my all time favourite films, even at nearly *splutters* 50 I can watch it over and over again.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

sooooooooooo fabulous Christy! I love how the shark is all foamy and wavy! Can't wait till Thursday!

WOO HOO!!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

You gave me such a giggle. I love that Jaws is eating the No Swimming sign. So GREAT!

Question, how do you colour digitally? Your shading looks so great I can't figure how you would do that digitally.

I love the Da - Nah border too. My hubby does that with the kids in the bath, they squeal with delight.

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE the wizard girl - and the shark is pretty cute, too! Can't wait for Thursday! :)

Larissa said...

Great card Christy! Love the new images. The border for the shark image is so cute!

-xxxx-

DonnaMundinger said...

Such fun new images! Boy, Jaws sure takes me back. I remember standing in a line around the entire theater (no multiplexes back then) for an hour waiting to get in. Still makes me shudder! Can't wait 'til Thurs! xxD

Shirley said...

Christy, you never cease to amaze me with your talent. It's all over the place, and I love it. Your shark card you did for the challenge is wonderful, and I love this little wizardette.

grandmafairymary said...

Love all your images.... Very Cute Card.... thanks for sharing... Can't wait for the RELEASE.... LOL

...just Barbara said...

These are great and I love how you combined all the images on the shark card. The water is perfect and the white highlights really bring it to life! Love how you've drawn her curly hair! *Hugs

Flip-Flop Creations said...

LOVE your new images. Fabulous Wizardette, any plans for a couple OTHER boy wizards??? Hint...hint... ~jeni :)

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...