Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Challenge and Freebie, plus the Sale is Still going

Hi everyone!
It is a happy Tuesday around here since we still have a sale going and we have a new challenge. :)

I opted to use an older image on my challenge (click HERE) today. Since our theme this week is Nature Movies, and I had lots of movies flash through my mind, I decided to put a slight twist on it....because unicorns are completely natural, don't you know??? LOL

One of the movies that made the most impact on me when I was 12 was The Last Unicorn...it was  soooo beautiful! LOL Thus today for our nature movie theme, I went with unicorns....every girl's favorite. :)

Our freebie today is the paper and sentiment since I am feeling generous after our very fun release with Make It Crafty. Just click on both for the full-size version and then save them.

PAPER AND SENTIMENT FREEBIES BELOW



RECAP OF THE RELEASE LAST WEEK
In case, you missed it last week, we still have a sale going on. Check out the sale details HERE.

We had a lot of fun with Make it Crafty and Zoe's team last week...they are one incredibly gifted group of ladies. Plus, it is lots of fun to Mix and Match between the shops. :) Here are a few samples to remind you about the release...
 Melissa using Precious

 Portia using Maria
Portia using TI Mermaid Miranda and MIC Victorian Chaise

 Renee using TI Precious and MIC Clockworks House 
Jane using Tanker Fairy and MIC Goggles

Femke using 3 of our Victorian Beauties and MIC Victorian Chaise


 Hope you get a chance to stop in for the sale before July 21....
And you can still play I SPY to get entered for some prizes. The directions are HERE.

As always, I am working on new images and on ways to improve the shop. :)

If you aren't in the mood to shop, you can always add items to the newly updated wish lists. :)

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or questions--requests. I do have a long list going, but sometimes, I love an idea so much I have to start it right away. :)

Have a wonderful week....it is off to a good start around here and I hope the same for you. :)
XOXO
Christy


23 comments:

Starla B. said...

This is just gorgeous!! I LOVE your card. Thank you for the fabulous paper and sentiment! Fabulous cards for the new release....the images are just so perfect. =D

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so MAGICAL! I've always believed in unicorns. Doesn't everybody? Thanks for the lovely paper and sentiment, Christy! You are the best! xxD

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

The paper is gorgeous Christy, thanks for the freebies. Your card is so wonderful. I love how magical and sparkly it looks.

This was a wonderful movie, I am going to have to download it now, haven't seen it in forever.

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Oh Christy, I love your unicorn! It is all so wonderful!

Cheryl Valadez said...

LOVE unicorns! Another fab challenge and creation, Christy! I don't know how you do it ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, that card is fabulous. I just love the unicorn. Thank you for the paper and sentiment.

mercieschild said...

Wow that paper is gorgeous and the card is absolutely awesome. I love it all , Thank you so much for the saying and everything. hugs Cathy

Moments by Marla said...

The cards and the freebies are fabulous!!! Thank you!

Elaine L. said...

Great cards, and I love the sentiment! Thanks!

Silverbutterfly said...

Great paper & sentiment, thanks a bunch..

mforquer said...

Ok this is gorgeous!! Love the freebie paper and your unicorn is magnificent!! I've never seen this movie - shocking I know!!! I must NOW!
hugs,
M

Nannieflash said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Foxycrafts said...

Lovely freebies. Thanks so much for sharing.

Love Joan xx

AllisonG said...

My daughter is a big fan of unicorns. Thanks for the freebie paper and sentiment!

Carol L said...

I love unicorns, TFS!!

snehal watwe welde said...

Thanks for sharing....And gorgeous card

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you!

Sinihilkka said...

Thank you for the amazing freebies, I love them :)

...just Barbara said...

Yes, unicorns are every girls favorites! LOL Love the design you printed out for it - such a fun card. ;D *Hugs

Charlene said...

Thanks so much for that incredible paper and the wonderful sentiment! Your card is stunning!

Renee said...

My daughter saw your card and she said it was the prettiest unicorn she had ever seen. I think your card is pretty exquisite too.

Hugs.

txexperiment said...

Great sentiment. Thanks so much!

Casper said...

What a great game of I SPy I have had!

The characters are awesome and the Dt done you all proud.The versatility and design of the images are excellent!

Great Party and thank you for the suitcases freebie too!

Have a great weekend!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx