Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Samples Show Off Challenge

So since we just had this new Steampunk release and I know you all have some brand new images to work with, I thought we would have a little sample show off session/challenge....I would love for you to share YOUR samples using Tiddly Inks steampunk images and papers (find the whole set HERE)....you can use Make It Crafty images too of course...I am sure Zoe would love that. :) If you don't have any yet, the shop is still having a sale--until July 21.

What do you need to do?
Link a blog post with a new card showing off the Tiddly Inks Steampunk images. :) Anything else goes....no set colors, no set theme. Just use your choice of the Steampunk images.

The Top 5 selections will get 5 upcoming images (my choice) from new releases on the way...there are some cuties on the way including a new fairy fae...

You may enter as many cards as you like by July 31. :)
Blow us away with your projects! :)

7 comments:

Rosa Witten said...

Oh how exciting! I love the new images and have not had a chance to color them up yet. But today is a coloring day for me YEAH! Can't wait to see everyone's creations.

Starla B. said...

Woo hoo!! If we already used an image in a blog post, can we backlink, or is this new creations only?

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Since they are all new images within this week, I would say that a backlink is okay...:)

Starla B. said...

Woot woot!! Thanks! =D

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thank you for giving me a reason to play with my new images right away! :)

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you for the fun challenge, love the new images :)

Rosa Witten said...

Wow everyone has done an amazing job, I'm sure it's going to be hard to pick the top five.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...