Monday, July 11, 2011

New Freebie Up on the Release Page

So if you are interested in a hint about what game we are going to play on Thursday for the Mix n' Match release with MIC, then you ought to pop on over to the landing page HERE and grab the new freebie I just posted...:)

You might see a few new sneak peeks and this full-size card. :)
I am getting so excited to show off these new images....I have made about 8 different cards. LOL And Zoe's card is unreal...I am not that patient. LOL

The release is going to have sentiments, backgrounds, papers, characters...mermaids, beautiful maids, funky houses and all kinds of fun stuff...wahoo!

5 comments:

Starla B. said...

Awesome! Thanks! =D

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you! I am getting so excited, especially after seeing those peeks! :)

Lisa said...

OMGosh I AM IN HEAVEN! I *love love love* mermaids and soon I can add a Tiddly Inks/MIC mermaid - she's gorgeous! I can't wait!!!!

Ellephantastic said...

Oooh not long now!! Loving the sneaky peaks & thank you for the freebie. Could the game be spot the difference???!!! I LOVE spot the difference they're the first puzzles I go to in take a break books ha ha!!!
hugs x

Mary M. said...

Thank you for the freebie. I can't wait for the new images. I absolutely love the two ladies that we've been able to glance so far. Make It Crafty has such fun houses. This is going to be awesome.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...