Thursday, July 14, 2011

Joint Release with Make It Crafty - Mega Samples and Images....:)

Hi everyone, welcome to the joint release of some amazing images from Make It Crafty and Tiddly Inks....we teamed up this past spring and have been working this set for a while now. :) It resulted in some really cute ways to pair up our company images. 

You can see the full release home page HERE.
 You can find all 13 of the Tiddly Inks characters HERE.

The Make it Crafty projects include the background houses, objects, and flowers.
They can be found at Zoe's website HERE.


Now I hope you have time to settle in because there is a lot going on today and all week, and I would hate for you to miss a detail--like a sale.... I hope you have as much fun as I did. I made so many projects---some digital and some real. LOL


Let's start with the digital samples: 
PS: All the sentiments below are in the release (except the mermaid one)
 
I think Druscilla may be my favorite, but the mermaid runs a close second...LOL

Now my other favorite: Owlette

Owlette and MICs Big TreeHouse and
Precious and one of the Steampunk Papers, plus MICs Clockwork House
Now let's peek at the "real" projects on paper:
Owlette and her freebie twisty tree on canvas 
(the leaves were cut out and glued to the canvas)
Pinky Punker and a sentiment from the Steampunk Pack
Precious (another admitted favorite LOL) and a sentiment from the Steampunk Pack
Tanker Fairy and MICs Clockwork House, plus a sentiment from the Steampunk Pack (this is the first time I ever made rolled paper flowers and I LOVE it!! I will be making millions more.LOL)

These are the extra images that are mixed in with the samples.
 Steampunk Paper (all 6 papers and gears shown)

Now are you ready for more? 


Please stop by the home page of the release to see lots of other samples and how to play a fun game of I SPY! so that you enter our prize drawing: ONE LUCKY WINNER IS GOING TO GET EVERY IMAGE FROM BOTH COMPANIES.....WOWSERS!


There is a freebie on that page too, plus so much more, so be sure to stop by and say hi.


Now before you leave, did you want to hear about the sale? Oh, did you now!!! LOL


Well, Zoe and I decided that this is such a big deal and we wanted you to love these images so much that we wanted to seal the deal with a little sale....


For one week, all images, whether you buy one or ten, are on sale for 15% off.

Use the following code:
MIXNMATCH 
when you are checking out and the discount will be applied! 

PS: We have a winner from the Word of Mouth chance to win 5 images from the release:
 AUNTY SUE...you are my lucky winner. I will be emailing you. :) 
Congrats!

34 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

You have been a busy little beaver Christy. Wow, so awesome. I love everything, if I had to pick one and only if you put a gun to my head, umm...ohhh...I think Tanker Fairy with the Clockwork House. It is so different then I would have envisioned putting them together.

Loving the rolled flowers, have to give that ago for myself, very elegant. I'm glad I stayed up so late, it was worth the dark circles in the morning.

Larisa said...

Very nice cards! All are so good images!

Tracey Feeger said...

Love the new release. Love the 3 papers with the 2 gear set but can't find on your site.
mwah
Trace

DonnaMundinger said...

You've outdone yourself! Each more amazing than the next! Fabulous release. Love every little bit! xxD

Loopylou. said...

OOOOOMMMMMGGGoodness christy!! these are all just totally stunning and i love all the new papers and sentiments and....oh i so wish i were at home today and not work 'cos i just wanna play all day now!!!! toally awesome job hun, i am so excited for you and zoe!!huge hugs Lou xxxx

Zoe said...

You're just sooo incredibly talented Christy! This release has been such a blast. The chatting back and forth with all our big ideas and then the flurry of emails near the end to try and pull this off!! BUT wow what a fun adventure and what an incredible way for us to get to know each other even better! You are a fabulous friend and this release is just AWESOME!! xxxooo

Miranda said...

wow Christy the new images are awesome, saw quite a few I really must have....and off course I want the mermaid with my name....I love mermaids
hugs
Miranda

Alina said...

Christy, the new images are gorgeous and I love the matching sentiments and papers, great idea!

And thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a great comment, Í feel honoured!

Have a wonderful day,
hugs,
Alina

...just Barbara said...

Holly Shmolly! You've been busy but I love everything you made! The colors and shadows and even the black and white stripe prints is perfect! Great feel for the release and wonderful samples! :D *Hugs

Ellephantastic said...

Wow wow & more wowsers!!
I'm just loving Precious she's definitely on my wish list...so far hee hee!!!

Your sample cards are all gorgeous. Thank you for a great release, some fun & a chance to win.
Awesome
Helen x

jenlynnie said...

i love every single image!!! you and zoe have made AHHMMMMAAAAZZING images. i can't wait to get them and add them to my projects. the dt have showcased them well.

hugs!

Aunty Sue said...

wow I won that is amazing and just as amazing as the images had to rush and send my email just love them all and so hard to pick. Thanks again the samples are so inspirational. Hugs Sue xx

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW WOW and another WOW!!!! What an awesome array of gorgeousness here to "spy". You are SOOO clever and totally talented! I'm just glad we get to share some of the fun using your fabulous images!
xXx

Mette said...

Totally love this new release Christy - they are all fabulous and look great with the matching backgrounds, sentiments and papers/ My heart is set on a few but gonna have to wait for my birthday next month.
It's been well worth the wait.

Hugs, Mette

Vicky said...

Hi Christy,
I can't tell you how awesome it is to be part of this fantastic release, your images are an absolute joy to colour...I am having so much fun playing with these gorgeous images. So much so my housework has been neglected for days...lol
You must be proud as punch with all the beautiful creations made by the design teams...I couldn't get over how different and original each project turned out...They are absolutely fantastic...

Thank you for letting me be a part in this outstanding joint release
x
Vicky

Jennifer Scull said...

what a phenom release! I just love all of your samples, too. of course the saying about pink being the new black is my very fave! ;)

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE the release, what a fun idea. Your samples are gorgeous, as always. :)

Leanne said...

Wow!! That was soo fun!! I loved the I spy game, but most of all I loved how each team member created the very imaginative scenes with both mixes of images from both companies. So cool!
Ur samples are amazing and each is a work of art. The new releases are so fun and so versatile.
Congrats on ur new venture!

Marilyn said...

Fabulous... each and every one of them is gorgeous!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Christy, you have done a phenomenal job. You never cease to amaze me with your talent, love them all and your cards are just AWEsome!!

Larissa said...

Wow Christy, you have been so busy! It really shows that you love this new release! :) Love all the cards you made and your rolled flowers are awesome!

Hugs,
Larissa

Kerys said...

Fantastic images!! I LOVE them all!! Especially Pinky Punker and Precious!!! You have been very busy - and the projects you have made are awesome!! Can't wait to try them out myself :-)

JLJ Designs said...

Fantastic cards Christy! I had so much fun playing with your images. Thank you!

Jen

scrapweaver said...

Looks amazing Christy! You should be so pleased this is an enormous amount of work! And all so spectacular!

Lina said...

This has got to be the most awesome (digi) stamp release this decade. Absolutely LOVE them all. And am hugely inspired by your pretty projects here.

KC said...

This has been such an amazing hop! I think Owlette is my fave! You and your DT has done an amazing job!

Carole of Brum said...

Christy, I think you and Zoe have made us all sooo excited about this release, and i've loved having the chance to play with the new images, I just love them. your creations here are fab, you are indeed very creative! thanks so much! CoB

Thistleblue said...

Morning Christy, I think you guys have done a fabulous job in creating such wonderful characters and building and all the wee extra's i love your paperpack, pinkypunker and Druscilla! Have to wait for payday to get some though! Hope you're having a fun day
hugs
Michelle
xx

Starla B. said...

Your samples are all just gorgeous!! There are no words. I just LOVE the new release. I've already downloaded a number of the images, and I can't wait to get home and play with them this weekend! You (and Zoe) are just so talented!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous fun doing the Mix n Match hop, and the DT projects are amazing! Love the new release images Christy and Zoe - I will be popping back to make a purchase ASAP!!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Diamond Doll said...

Fabulous set of creations Christy, the new images are gorgeous.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Christy! Congrats on another stellar release! The images are simply magical and your samples bring them to life in a most exquisite way. Pat yourself on the back, lady. You deserve it :) Hugz, Cheryl

Sammi said...

gorgeous release!! AWESOME work!!!
xxx

Casper said...

Had a great game of I SPY and commented on wrong post oops!

This is an awesome release and I have had an amazing time and lots of inspiration from you all - the character images are FABULOUS and to pick a favourite would be oh so difficult!

The cards and projects showcase all the characters and scenes perfectly and display how to integrate them all together in one amazing project with different mediums,embellishments and materials.
Everyone will have at least a few elements in their stash to start creating right away!

Thank you for the great games and freebies too!

Have a great weekend!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...