Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Butterfly Wings

EDIT: Okay, so I am rewriting what I originally had here as I had two lovely friends immediately email me wanting to know what was wrong....ooops.

I created this little plaque as a way to remind myself that I can be happy no matter what anyone else does...I think we could all use that little reminder. :)

So I deleted the original post because I didn't intend to sound sad....indeed, it was a subtle little twist on re-framing (see the polaroid frame LOL) and letting any troubles float away on butterfly wings...:)

So let any troubles you may have at the moment float away and try to reframe what you can...when you can. :)

6 comments:

Lynnette said...

It's lovely Christie

Lynnette xxxx

Renee said...

awwww.....feeling my troubles float away as we speak.
Beautiful Christy x

Jennifer Scull said...

it is so very touching, and so very true. we are each responsible for our own happiness - it's a choice we make every day.

so excited for July 14th!

Starla B. said...

Just beautiful!

Jenn Borjeson said...

You know what? That's a great saying and I needed to hear that today. xoxo

Shirley said...

Christy, what a great reminder this is and it's beautiful to boot.