Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Images and freebies

Oh, it is Tuesday again!!! How fun! We have a great challenge this week and 2 great new images. :)
This month is all about crafting with a Tiddly Inks twist and our weekly challenge is titled "Sugar and Spice!" so we would like you to create a humorous or sarcastic card using TI images...

By special request for this challenge, we have a new image Carpenter Jane to match Carpenter Joe...:)

If you would like to use her tool box, you can grab a tool box and hammer here....
And I get a lot of requests for Love Bugg, the pink little huggabugg at the top of the shop, but she is a rubber stamp for Stamping Bella so I won't be making her into a digi...but I did make her little sister into a digi....LOL
Here is Love Bugg's little sister, Little Bugg...Click HERE.


I hope you have a wonderful week...I am desperately trying to finish up the new updates in the shop so that you can shop with ease and keep track of your orders ....and make wish lists...and get gift certificates....and subscribe to a newsletter with sales...oh, the fun we will have. LOL

I am not retiring any images, but there is a surprise and hopefully a fun one. I am having a blast getting it all done. I can't wait to show you.

I am also still working on the note cards, but we are doing a double revamp on those so that we have lots of goodies to go with them...maybe not just note cards, but bookmarks, plus gift tags, plus...goodness knows what else. LOL

So as you can read, there is lots of stuff in the works...give me a week or two and I can show it all to you! I hope I get to sleep between now and then, but it is self-induced and I love every minute of it!! :)

See you soon! 

26 comments:

weva said...

Thank you!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous Christy!!!

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Christy and the new images are so adorable. I really love that cute little buggie. :)

-xxxxxx-

Starla B. said...

Thank you for the adorable freebies! I love Carpenter Jane! Who needs Joe?! "Anything you can do, I can do better..." lol

Little Bugg is adorable, too! =D

mforquer said...

Love your card Christy - the new images are divine!!! Love the paper and corrugated cardboard!!!
Hugs,
M

Brodders said...

I NEED Little Bugg xx She is adorable and just my cup of tea :)

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Christy, Little Bugg is ridiculously adorable. Can't wait to use her.

Hope you are keeping your head above water with all of the things you are doing. Don't forget to take your multivitamins. ;D

Moments by Marla said...

Carpenter Jane and Little Bug are adorable as are your cards also. Thank yo so much for the freebie!

Renee said...

Ooohhh I love these new images Christy!! Little Bugg is so darn cute, as is your totally adorable card!!!

You sound so busy..remember to make time for chocolate :)

Chrissy said...

Thank you Christy, awesome
Luv CHRISSYxx

Josephine Cox said...

Thank you for designs. Hugs.

Sarah said...

thank you

Stephenie said...

Cute digis!!! thank you for the freebies!

Kelley said...

Thank you for the tools.

Ardilla said...

Thanks for the free tools :)

Ginger (Games) said...

Jane is cute, thanks for the tools!

Sue said...

Thank you for the tools.

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo!!! Darling new images, just as cute as can be. your Lil Bugg card is the sweetest ever! xxD

merry said...

Thanks so much!

Esther said...

Thanks for sharing the tools!

jperr said...

Thanks for the cute man digi's
Jocelan

Charlene said...

Thanks so much for the tools and tool box. And your Little Bugg is too sweet!

Nancy said...

oh Christy--I can't wait to see what you are coming out with. It sounds like you have some fun things coming our way. Thanks for the digi's...and Carpenter Jane and Little Bug are darling. You wouldn't by chance have a cute little car on your list (maybe one to go along with The Avenger Girl..which is my fav by the way)? Would love to mix some images up with one....*smile*....have a sunny day girl....hugs Nancy

TR said...

Little Bug is so adorable! Thank you for the tools.

txexperiment said...

Love these images. Thanks so much!

cg said...

Love her! Thanks for the freebies too.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...