Monday, June 27, 2011

Shop Maintenance

Hi everyone,
You may notice some shop issues in the next 48 hours.
I am updating the new shop and transferring domains and redoing the look of the old site....it will all be cleared up in a day or two, so please be patient...

You should still be able to reach http://tiddlyinks.com, but you might need to clear your previous links to Tiddly Inks....create new ones or clear your cache related to the shop.

Please bear with me as I try to make shopping easier and quicker. :)
XOXO
Christy

2 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Best of luck with all of that Christy. Can't wait to see all the changes.

Kelley said...

I hope all goes well! Cleaning up the details can be tedious but well worth the effort.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...