Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blog Candy Winner and Notecards

Thanks so much to everyone who joined in on the blog candy for the first two weeks of the month. :) We have a winner...so here you go:

Randomly selected, the first place winner is:

Our second place winner of $5 worth of digis is
Ashley and Carol, please email me so we can take care of the details to get you the goodies. :)

Now onto NOTE CARDS!!

Did you download the freebie note cards in the shop two days ago? If you did, would you leave me a note or send me an email on your thoughts....
Did they print easily?
What program did you use to print?
What type of printer do you use?
Any issues you ran into with spacing?

If you help me in my little survey, you will get entered to win your choice of one of the next note cards coming soon....:)
The winner will be selected from the comments left below. Leave a specific note about the freebie note cards and printing, etc...

And how about a sneak peek at those really cute notecards?? :) 
Now how do you get your own set? 

Well, they are coming to the shop very soon (but not tomorrow like I expected). The note cards were designed by TI member Jen and we have spent the week getting the templates ready to go and testing the prints, etc., but after much deliberation, we have decided that offering one template is not quite enough, so we are going to hold off on putting them in the shop, until we have two printing options...we want them to be just right. :) 
So while we work on them, feel free to leave us some feedback on the freebie note cards. :)

13 comments:

AngelaR said...

I love the first one! They all are so cute! but the first one is my favorite!!

Starla B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Starla B. said...

Congrats, Ashley and Carol!

La Vikinga said...

I like the wedding couple!!!

Charlotta

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Thanks so much! I sent you an email via your contact form!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners. These notecards are lovely.

femke said...

first congratulations to the winners!!!

the notecards are very adorable. love them all!!!

hope there will also be notecards that you can colour too. love to colour!!!

to badly I missed the freebie on tuesday so I can't say yet if they work well. guess I have to wait till they are in the store to try out.

greetings femke

Shirley said...

Christy and Jen, these are fabulous. Love them all, and can't wait to see them in the shop.

ZULNOE said...

Congratulations to the winners! all seals are cute, Epson, Corel draw 11, inskape well. Kisses!

Carol said...

All right! Thank you so much!

Country Mouse said...

Awww, these notecards are adorable! I love the 2nd one the best! She's a cutie!!!:)

Sew Happy Baby said...

Finally got a color catridge to print these. I used HP Deskjet with Gina K heavyweight cardstock, and Adobe reader to print and they printed fine, spacing was good. They are adorable, but I wish they were in black and white so I can color it myself. Can't wait to see the next ones.

Jennifer S said...

Sorry, forgot to logg off my business account. I finally got a color catridge to print these. I used HP Deskjet with Gina K heavyweight cardstock, and Adobe reader to print and they printed fine, spacing was good. They are adorable, but I wish they were in black and white so I can color it myself. Can't wait to see the next ones.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...